chapter forty eight

YOUR POV:

After breakfast we all got around to go to the convention center and scope out this German group called Das Sound Machine. I know the girls were all expecting different things and were bummed they got booted off the world tour. I pulled my all black t-shirt over my head, paired nicely with the black ripped skinny jeans and white high-top converse. I searched around and couldn't find my black leather jacket that I was gonna wear, eventually wondering if Chloe had one I could slip into. No luck.

Beca might have one, I thought to myself. Turning on my heel I bumped into Chloe, my eyes instantly gliding down her body to her curves and smooth long legs. She looked yummy right now. Just like me she sported the all black look. A long v neck that showed off the sides of her boobs was tucked into a small, short all black skirt and my mouth was watering at the sight. Tall knee high, silky black boots adorned her feet and on her shoulders.. Was my leather jacket.

The corners of my lips curled up at the fact that she was wearing my jacket, but became even wider when I noticed she was also checking me out. I took a few steps closer to her, grabbing her throat gently but applied enough pressure to make her rub her legs together, I connected our lips. Instantly her fingers threading themselves in my hair, tugging on the ends. Both of us moaned into the kiss, our breaths crashing together intimately in the ever burning embers of our twin flame.

Air was starting to become an issue and when I gently pushed her back by her throat, Chloe whimpered and lightly dug her nails into my scalp not wanting it to end. I couldn't blame her. From such a sweet and simple kiss my lips felt bruised. They were numb from the sparks of the connection, on a high from her euphoria. Each crevice and curve of my lips wanted to mold against hers, starving and aching for more. I could drown in her. I could let her waves crash against me and pull me out to sea and just let go.

"Helloooo." Chloe whispered, giggling as she rubbed her nose against mine. I couldn't help but giggle with her, zoning back in as I scrunched my nose up from the tickling sensation.

"Fuck you're so cute." Chloe groaned, "What were you thinking about?"

"You." I replied instantly, cheeks beginning to feel warm.

"I should have known." Chloe grinned, shaking her head, "I hope you don't mind. I borrowed your leather jacket."

I hummed, "We both know you're not gonna give that back to me. It looks better on you anyways, my love."

I kissed her cheek and she grabbed my hand and we all left to go downtown.

— • —

"So where the hell are these tour thieves?" Chloe asked looking around and I'm surprised she didn't give herself whiplash from how fast she was turning in different directions. A few, okay like more than a handful of people noticed me and I would wave at them when I caught them essentially fangirling. I did take a few pictures and sign a few things but for the most part I wanted to keep my attention on Chloe and the other girls.

We walked around the center some more, all disappointed but not surprised to find Stacie rubbing up against a sporty car while businessmen with small tents in their pants snapped photos on their smartphones.

"Jesus Stacie." Fat Amy sighed, her and my sister walking over there to pull her away when I noticed Emily didn't look so good.

"You okay?" I asked her softly while Chloe was curled into my side.

Emily nodded tensely and fidgeted with her arms, "Yeah I'm fine. There's just a lot of people here and I'm anxious is all."

I flashed her a reassuring smile hoping it would be enough, "It'll be okay, I promise. Just stick close and you'll be alright. I won't let anything happen."