"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐓. 𝟐"

𝐎𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐣

  Today was my birthday, finally. 

   Beyonce had been around like hell lately, but I didn't seem to mind. Ever since that day at the gas station, she never had stopped being around me. The thing was that she really seemed to like me too, she brought me gifts, took me places, and she never forced anything on me. She was really weird, but it was also refreshing. Solange was throwing me a party over at her mom's house, and I'm pretty sure her older sister was going to be there- it was a given, almost.

  At first, I wanted to have the party at the beach, but dad had to work today, and I wanted to include him in my plans. The beach would be too much stress, especially since he worked nights. Solange and I did go to the beach that day- and it happened to be pretty fun. The only thing was that I had to deal with a Jorts wearing thug who loved to stare at me. I'll admit that I was doing certain thing to get her attention though.

  I'm the type of person that needs reassurance, I'm the type that needs to know if you really want me. I guess it was a weird quality- maybe, but I liked the chase, and it was evident that Beyonce did too. Whenever I was doing something, I'd always catch her staring at me lustfully, or admiring me from a far. She was consistent- called me at least once a day, and when she couldn't do that, we'd text throughout the day. 

  We weren't even dating yet, pressure. I didn't mind being around her either, she was funny or easy to talk to. It was a rare feeling0 when you can talk to somebody without being judged, or you can talk to somebody, and they listen to every word that you say. It just feels nice, to have somebody there. I was in my room getting my outfit ready. It needed to be something cute and sexy, while still not showing too much.

  After my party, Beyonce said that she wanted to take me somewhere. that was exciting to me, and I wanted to see what was going to come. I really was starting to like her, and I was sort of hoping that she was going to ask me to be her girlfriend. That would really make my day. Maybe I'd even fuck her. 

  There still hasn't been any word from August, so I took that as him admitting to cheating on me and not owning up to it. So, fuck him. he hadn't even made an effort to talk with me. He claimed that he was so "big, bad and dangerous" but couldn't step up and tell me he cheated, or at least broke up with me so I could move on? The shit is odd and irregular. It's fine though- the day I see him will be way too soon. Beyonce on the other hand was happy as hell. A stark contrast to my dad- when i told her it was fuck August, she was smiling from ear to ear, like she wanted me all to herself.

Crazy ass. I don't know though- I think I might be crazy too, because I like that protective shit. I mean- I don't know if it was giving protective, or Joe Goldberg, but I liked it. I guess my type is crazy and ghetto. I could tell she was a little off when she was wearing those jean shorts, but I guess we all are. She was sweet, funny, and had a nice personality- she has money too. Who am I not to give her a chance? It was just something about her that was so attractive to me, she was so comfortable, and sure of herself.

  When I first told my dad about it, he was so fucking mad, but I managed to calm him down. He started talking about how he was going to "shoot him". I told him to calm his hold ass down. "I used to live on Oblock!" Head ass. he wants to be an old gangster so bad. I smiled at the thought and shook my head slightly. He was something else, but my dad and I were close- and I wouldn't have it any other way. there're seldom times when children have good relationships with their fathers- and I'm happy to be one of them.

  As I was holding up an outfit in the air, I didn't even notice Beyonce walk straight into my room. She was doing all this, and it hadn't even been 3 weeks since we started talking? I think- I wasn't sure what to gage this situation as. She was looking as fine as ever in a black Nike sweatsuit with creme colored pockets and whit high-top air force ones. A couple of chains adorn her neck, and if I squint enough, when she opens her mouth slightly, I can see the diamond grills she wears on her bottom row of teeth.