"𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐌𝐀?"𝐏𝐓.𝟐

(a thank you for 20k on Endorphins- hope you enjoy part 2~!)

--------------

𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜é 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐬

---------------

We had gotten off of the plan now and Onika was guiding me through the city.

I'd never seen something like this, everywhere I looked, it was all so beautiful and interesting. The bright lights, buildings, food stands, big ass billboards with all types of anime and advertisements on them-this place was definitely one of mass culture.

On top of that, I had never seen so many Asian people in my life. I was lowkey uncomfortable, but I just let Oni guide me as she seemed to know where she was going. On top of that, everywhere she went, people were looking, she would nod at them, and they would wave, there was so much respect for this little woman, I just wondered what she did for a living.

I looked down at Nika, she was dragging me through the sidewalks, and I was struggling to keep up, she was so strong and I couldn't understand where she'd gotten all this extra strength from. Wasn't complaining though, I was too busy looking at her ass through that red skirt.

Speaking of her, she'd been silent this whole time after we got off of the plane. Any time I'd tried to ask her where we were going and why we were walking, she would just smirk at me and tell me we were going to her apartment. It wasn't an awkward silence or anything, it was comfortable. The only thing I was tired of was all this damn walking, How was she even walking in those heels? I had on sneakers and my shit was hurting.

After a few more minutes of her pulling me through the sidewalk we eventually arrived at a house that seemed to be hidden away slightly from the other ones, it was behind an alley, but as we kept walking, it eventually turned into a more woodsy area. Not that it looked dodgy or anything, it was nicely lit and it looked nicer than all the other men's houses I used to fuck with. We finally turned the corner of the alley and she turned to me, smirking and letting go of my hand as I stared at the seemingly hidden apartment with awe.

She turned to me and observed my reaction, I'd never seen no shit like this. Wrapping her long nails around my waist, I blush a little, she was making me feel a little emasculated. What was this woman doing to me?

"This is just the entrance, love, let's go up the stairs so you can see the real thing." She finished off with a wink.

Nodding a little, we both descended up the stairs and my mouth was slack in awe, goddamn. She had money forreal. And she fine? I hit the jackpot. The view of everything was gorgeous, the "apartment" was surrounded by a beautiful lake and a view of all the nature that surrounded it. Onika wrapped her arms around my waist, her nails massaging my waist, I couldn't lie, it made me shutter.

"Hm.. You have such a small waist, so pretty.."

See what I mean with the emasculation shit? I flared up and I felt a red blush ghost across my cheeks, she was behind me, feelin' all on my ass and shit. this woman different. I reached up and scratched my head, still looking out at the view.

"Thanks, ma.." She made a noise of acknowledgement.

"Do you like everything?"