"𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐌𝐀?"

--------

𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜é 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐬

-------

Shit.

I needed to get on this plane quick. I was running late already by about 30 minutes, and I didn't want my flight to take off without me. I had to get out of town or I knew it wouldn't be good for me. I was on the run. I owed a few men some money and I wasn't about to get caught up. Pulling my black hood over my head, I crossed baggage claim and after a few trial and errors, I was able to successfully get onto the plane.

I guess with enough money, i was able to stumble into first class unseen. Nobody even questioned it anyways. I sighed and put my black duffle bag tot he side and decided to take a seat at one of the booth-tables. After a few minutes of looking around, i decided that this was one nice ass plane.

I hadn't noticed it at first, but everyone of this plane looked filthy rich, and everything was luxurious. The inside of the plane was like something you'd see out of Dynasty, It carried some weird 1950's vibe. It was cool. shrugging my hood off of me, I got comfortable in the booth. I wanted to just order some food and get to this new state as soon as possible. Tugging at my muscle shirt, I looked out to notice the flight attendant standing before me.

She was a nice looking lady I had to say. She was a petite white girl, white a nice smile and her long brown hair was flipped into a ponytail. She didn't have any ass or titties, but it fitted her look. Her red pencil skirt and blazer fit her figure nicely. I nodded up at her, spreading back out in the seat. She looked at me puzzled before speaking to me.

"Hello! Welcome to Etihad Airways! My name is Ariana and I'll be your flight attendant for you first class trip to Kyoto Japan! Is there anything that you'd like to request at this time?"

She had a nice calm voice. I looked her up and down before responding.

"Nah, i'm good."

He eyes darted around the plane and she smiled at me briefly before starting to tell me to call her if she needed anything. As she started to exit the first class, I yelled after her.

"Aye! Hollon, y'all got Hennessey?!"

---------

It had bene a few hours since I got my Hennessey and I was comfortable as a muh'fucka. This shit was honestly real nice. I guess whatever dude I was fuckin' had a nice ass plane ticket. It's too bad I had to kill him for this anyways. I was too down on my luck and I was tired of fucking men for some chump change.

I wanted to go to Japan to start a new life and get away form all this bullshit. I knew we were flying overseas so this would take a while. I spoked a bit of Japanese so i know I could get around pretty fine, having studied some foreign language in the past, I'm pretty sure I'd be good. I looked around at all the men and women in their business suits and shit and I looked down at my attire.

I looked like a "Thug" as those white ladies would say. Simple black gym shorts an a black muscle shirt. My black hoodie tossed of to the side, I was sweating and it glistened, letting all my tattoos shine. A silver grill in my mouth and my hair was down over my face, covering the few face tats I had.

I guess I did look pretty strange compared to everyone else. I grunted and went to go sleep, but before I could finally close my eyes and fall into a deep rest, I heard a feminine voice. Now of course if it was just a random woman's voice I wouldn't give a fuck. But these voices sounded attractive. I had to see what this woman looked like. I head the click clack of heels come down to first class and when i saw this woman my mouth dropped.