"𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐄"

(I- dont think of me diff for this yall.. it's a wild one-)

Hope you enjoy! make sure to comment!

𝐎𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐣
________________

It was quiet tonight.

About 1:AM. I was standing around with my other friends on the corner. Some of them had gotten into a drunken stupor, and they were being loud, causing a disturbance. We had gotten back from the club, so we had on our skimpy attire. I loved to show as much skin as I could, so my outfit was basically lingerie.

It was very risqué, and definitely crossed a few boundaries, but nobody companied. I was the talk of the club tonight. My long blonde hair reached all the way to my strappy hells, covering the expanse of my petite figure. Curves in all the right places and dipping at the arch in my back, the long expanse of hair went over my plump ass, curving sensually. My black strappy lingerie piece pushed my breasts up and accentuated my wide hips.

  My black strappy lingerie piece pushed my breasts up and accentuated my wide hips

(ONIKA'S CLUB "OUTFIT")

Despite the fact that we were all just having fun, my high had worn off by the time we stepped into this neighborhood, waiting for the uber driver. I had heard stories about this particular one, especially the police officers that patrolled this place.

The area was pretty suspicious looking too, sort of desolate, like there was hardly anybody in the alleyways, and the streets surrounding them. It had to be about 2:AM, so I'm pretty sure everyone was asleep somewhere. The neighborhood sort of looked like a prostitution distract, and the way I was dressed didn't make it any better.

To add insult to injury, there was a conveniently placed pillory at my side. It was one of those things where you put your head and hands in one of them. the rumors I had been hearing for the past few years seemed to be true about this certain district . They were all over the place, police officers who fuck you, people who get shot, robberies, you name it.

Never being the superstitious type, I usually just brushed it off, but the fact that my four friends and I were now standing in the very source of the rumors, I had become a little nervous. Not my friends though. I pulled out a piece of paper and threw it on the ground, some guy's number who had tried to talk to me the night before. I wasn't really into men like that, plus he was some corny nigga.

Not my type. I loved the smooth, suave, women. They just did something to me, their way with words, everything was so enticing to me. I cleared my throat, when I started to hear some sirens in the distance, but Nobody else seemed to care. They danced around slightly, singing drunken songs and leaning against my shoulder, Their clothes just as skimpy as mine. You would've thought we were prostitutes instead of clubgoers.

Oh well.

It seemed like somebody usually patrolled this certain area, like this was somebody's usual place. I had heard a story about some woman who did the policing, intimidating and sexy. Even though everything sounded enticing, I wasn't one for things like that. They scared me. Megan stumbled up to me and laughed, almost knocking herself into the streetlamp. I was getting annoyed, and I wanted the uber to get here.