"𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒!"

𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐬

___________________

Opening the door, I sighed.

It had been a long ass shift at work today, and I was honestly ready to just crash in my bed. The stress that had bene bubbling inside of me for the past few months was absolutely immeasurable. I wanted to turn on a good show, eat some food, and carry my ass to sleep.

Unfortunately, this would be happening for me, not today at least. I was tied down with the unfortunate responsibility of going over to my best friend, Kelly's house. Usually, I would've said yes in a heartbeat, but I was too tired, and I preferred when it was just us hanging out, not her friends.

I'm not saying that her friends were terrible or anything, because they weren't but one of them was just so damn irritating. She had the biggest crush on me, even though I've made it clear that I had no attraction towards her. Onika was her name, and she was off her rocker, like seriously. This girl was cuckoo.

She had to have been going through some type of mental problems, but goddamn. She never gave me a break, and she'd never leave me alone. Every single time I went over Kelly's house, and she was there, she'd always try to flirt with me.

She wasn't ugly by no means; she was just annoying. She had this babyish tone, and this slightly raspy voice. Kelly just says I don't like her for no reason, but that's not true! I do have them. I tend to just let it go because that's Kelly's friend.

That, coupled with the fact that she was loud and annoying, just irritated me. There was this way about her too, she had a babyish like way about her. I was a single woman, and I enjoyed the single life, but every time I told Kelly about my problems with men, or my dislike for Onika, she'd just say the same thing:

"Stop deflecting and come join the rainbow!" Yeah, anyways.

Instead of crashing in my bed like I should have, I have to get ready to go over Kelly's house in about an hour. We were having a movie night, but I still wasn't sure what movie we were watching. All I knew was that if I could stay away from her as much as possible, I could probably have some rest, and hopefully I wouldn't curse anybody out tonight.

Dropping my bag by the door, I started to get ready, and I put on something simple. Some jogging pants, and a crop top. I didn't want to overdo it. Especially since I'll just be watching a movie and avoiding Onika. As I was getting ready to go out the door, my phone rung, and I sighed, already knowing who it was.

Picking it up, I huffed. "Yes, Kelly?"

"Girl shut up with the attitude. When are you coming?" I smacked my lips.

"I'm on my way now, stop pressuring me." She scoffed.

"Nobody's pressuring you! Now get over here!" There was silence for a few moments.

"........Onika there?" She didn't say anything but turned the camera over to her. I couldn't see much of her, but she looked goo- I cut myself oof. It must be the sleep deprivation.

I just rolled my eyes. "Why is she always there?"

"Why are you always so worried about her? You must like her or something!" I didn't say anything.

"Yeah! Now you silent! I knew you had a crush on-" I hung up the phone.

Let's just get this shit over with. I locked my front door after getting my essentials and grabbing my keys. Hopping into my car, I banged the steering wheel. What the hell is wrong with me? I pulled off and made the venture towards Kelly's house. We had a long way to go, and frankly, I wasn't up for it.