"𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁"

Surprise Double Update! tell me what you think about this one, I might make this a story.

Hope you enjoy! <3

𝐎𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐣

_______________

"Are we really doing this again?" I asked Lauren, who smiled at me, shaking her ass in my face for the third time tonight.

"Yes, Yes we are, come on! I promise you it'll be fun, we'll get to dance, and maybe you might find yourself a little boo-thang!" I scoffed.

"You know I'm done with the relationship shit, Lauren. Please spare my time.

        And I was, every relationship I had, always ended up going to shit, and I didn't have time for it again. Every week, Lauren would drag me to some new social event, and it's the same stuff over and over. She ends up going home with somebody, and I stand off to the side looking stupid.

          Or the other scenario, she gets blackout drunk, and I have to pull her out of the club with all my might, while everyone looked at us, laughing. I then have to drive us home, and nurse her back to health only for her to do the same thing again the next day.

"Onika, Please!" She whined to me.

"Fine.."

-------

"Lauren, I can't wear this, it's too tight." Maybe I was doing too much but I didn't care, I already didn't want to go anyways. Lauren and I have been friends for a while now, we met in college. It's now our fourth year, and nothing has really changed, just graduation.

"Onika! Bare with me right now! Damn!" Rolling my eyes, I shimmied into the tight clothes and took a picture. This was just going to have to do. I wore black leather pants and a yellow top to match, my long blonde hair cascaded down my back as I adjusted my racer jacket onto my petite frame.

Lauren turned to me and smirked. "Girl, you look good. Now let's go."

"If you say so...." She smacked her lips.

"Buzzkill."

"Fuck off."

         The ride to the club was jam-packed with music as usual. Then that one Summer Walker song came on and Lauren stated squealing, staring at me. I laid my head back into the seat, I just wasn't having a good day, and clubs made me uncomfortable. I groaned.

"OOH! This is my song!" She smiled.

"Lauren..."

"Don't even play with me right now, THIS IS MY JAM!"

          She started aggressively singing and I just let her, the sooner she gets what she wants, the sooner I could get back home. I wasn't the type for the club scene, I preferred to be indoors, I hated people, and I hated clubs. Rather, the people In the clubs.

          I despised the club life. It was nothing but drunkards and druggies throwing their lives away. I never understood the aesthetic of having to be drunk off your ass to have a good time. I didn't make sense to me. You'll never catch me doing that shit, you do nothing but make a fool of yourself.

           We arrived sooner than I thought, and I rolled my eyes, getting out of the car, checking in, and making my way into the club. it was packed as usual, and Lauren and I shrugged our way through the crowds of people to get to our usual "Section." I sat down, and hopped right on my phone just as usual, tonight wouldn't be any different from how it usually is, I would just have to watch it play out.

I sourly greeted everyone, except for her, making her chuckle. I propped my left leg over my right one, and I got comfortable, I knew this was going to be a long night.