"𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐏𝐓.𝟐"

- Here's the chapter, hope you enjoy <3!

———————-
𝐎𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐣
__________

It had been a few months since my encounter with Beyoncé. I know that she confessed and all of that, but betraying Megan was something that I just couldn't do. It was wrong and I didn't want to be labeled the trifling one.

Yeah, Megan never defended me when Beyonce would talk shit, but nobody ever did. So therefore, I can't blame her, I just was going to avoid Bey, and it's that I've been doing. Every-time I saw her, I avoided her like the plague.

That night I didn't even go over her house, and I never texted her number. I knew she had my phone because believe it or not, we used to be pretty close, extremely close. We just grew apart, she was 6 years older than me, so eventually we gained different interests. It still didn't erase what happened though.

I've known Bey all of my life, even before I met all of my current friends. She used to always play basket ball with my brother aaron in the drive way. I remember watching them in such admiration, I thought they were so cool.

One day when I was 16, Aaron and Bey fell out about something. She left  and I hadn't seen her since, 2 years later she's back, and hates me. I couldn't lie and say that I didn't miss our relationship from time to time, we were basically together, or that's what I thought.

I'm always one to try new things, and I'd love to be in another relationship, I craved it. But I don't even know if she loves me like that, or is just playing with my feelings again, it wouldn't be the first time. Bey was a friend of my brother, and thus  she became family, she spent all her time over our house, nobody minded though, she was great. She used to be so charming and sweet.

Today, we were all going over Megan's house because we were going to watch a movie. We could have just gone to the theatre again, but we were being lazy today. Which was good for me, because I didn't feel like doing anything, I was a little depressed about the whole situation.

I couldn't lie to myself and act like I didn't still have feelings for Bey after all this time, but acting on them would cause too much drama, at least for right now anyways.

I need my peace, and taking a chance with Bey and sneaking behind Megan's back would cause nothing but animosity, secrets, and heartache. I wasn't set up for that. All I ever did was watch Hallmark Movies and dream. Maybe one day I'll find somebody who really gets me, but for now, I'm alright with that.

Don't get me wrong, Kehlani is cool and all, but she acts a little strange around Bey now, like she hates her just as much as Bey has clearly stated she does. The whole situation is weird and sketchy, I wasn't going for it.

I'm pretty sure they'd all be at Megan's house. She's friends with Kanye and Chris, and they're friends with Bey. Bey is Megan's girlfriend, so by proxy they'd be there. It was just how they rolled, they never went anywhere without each other.

I wasn't sure where Bey got all the money from, but what I do know is that she killed people for a living. Maybe a hitman? No, she's too ghetto for that. Maybe she's in a gang or something. That could explain why she's always with those men, or the fact that she's always carrying a gun. At first, I just thought she was a redneck.

She wasn't always like that though. When we were younger, I definitely thought we had something special,I guess a sickening case of Puppy Love. Maybe I was just being delusional though, but that night, confirmed that I wasn't . I still think about our good moments from time to time. It was one of my favourite pastimes. I didn't want Gangbanger Bey, or Rude Bey, or Crazy Bey.