[93] Forever Young

Pretty got married with her dream boy Mark at Basilica Minore del Santo Niño de Cebu. Their wedding was simple but elegant. The young Isabel served as their maid of honor. 

Pretty gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. They named her Ysabella. She was named after her godmother Isabel.

Isabel went back in Thailand one year after Ken’s death to attend his cremation ceremony. She took one last glimpse of him before he was cremated.

Ken’s family gave his urn to Isabel.

Isabel bid goodbye to Ken’s family and went back to the Philippines. She brought Ken’s urn with her. She placed the urn on Emile’s tomb. 

Isabel died a week after Ken’s cremation. She was buried beside Emile’s tomb.

Pretty and Mark visited Emile and Isabel’s tomb. They brought their one-year-old daughter Ysa.

Pretty put the bouquet of white roses on Isabel’s tomb. She let Ysa sit on her lap.

“Ysa baby. This is your godmother Isabel. If you are not aware yet, we name you after her because she is my best friend. You will not see her anymore because she is in heaven now. I’m sure she’s happy up there because she’s already reunited with her loved ones who already passed away.”

Ysa giggled when she saw two brilliant white figures waving at her. She was the only one who saw the two figures. Her mother cuddled her unaware of the reason of her merriment.