[15] To Screw or Not To Screw

Time flew so fast and they finally completed their 5-month course in Diploma of Professional Education. 

All of them went to JJ’s house to celebrate their success in passing their 5-month course. They sang karaoke, ate, drank beer, and danced for merriment. They were having a great time.

All of the 50 successful students from Diploma of Education batch 69 were present in their graduation party except Isabel. According to her, partying and merrymaking among youngsters was no longer fit for her age. 

     JJ invited his handsome brother, Leo to attend their party. 

     Leo worked as a quality engineer in Mepz II.

Almost all the single girls in their class were eyeing Leo. Aside from being tall and handsome, he was an engineer with a stable job. 

“Are you adopted by your parents?” Pretty asked.

“No, we’re brothers but he’s more handsome than me.”

Everyone laughed at the joke.

Together they arrived in JJ’s house, divided they went home until it was only Pretty, Amanda, Patty, Sherlyn, Armand, JJ, and Leo left.

It was already 6:00 in the morning when Pretty woke up. The messy room had empty bottles laid on the floor. She tip-toed to avoid waking her classmates up. She wanted to fix herself before going home.

“How’s your sleep?” Leo asked.

“Good. Thank you for inviting us to your home.”

“You’re welcome. I hope you enjoyed the party.”

“The whole evening was delightful.”

“I’m glad you had a good time last night. I am just curious about what you said last night.”

“What is it?”

“Are you really virgin?”

“Of course I am. Do you want to prove it?”

“Yeah.”

“That’s ridiculous.”

“Why don’t we go up to JJ’s room while they are still sleeping? Don’t worry, they won’t wake up anytime soon. We will just do it quickly.”

Pretty found Leo’s offer inviting. She looked at her classmates who were still deep asleep. 

“I’ll go up with you but we will just do it quickly. I don’t want to create any scandalous issue between
us.”

“Maybe we’ll do it for 20 minutes maximum.”

“Can you make it 10 minutes to make sure they will not catch us?”

“I’ll try.”

Pretty went up with Leo inside JJ’s bedroom. The room was dark and cool enough to stimulate carnal desire.

Leo took off his T-shirt. Pretty didn’t do anything but waited for his next move.

“Is it ok if I kiss you?” Leo asked gently.

“Ok.”

Leo and Pretty started with a gentle, lingering touch of the lips, a hesitation played on both parts as they touched each other as if they were taking the time to memorize the feeling. Light nibbling on the lips, hands wandering, bodies pressing closer together as the passion reached an overwhelming level. They were startled by a heavy knock on the door.

“Leo, are you there?”

“Uhm, yes J.”

“Have you seen my phone?”

“No. Are they already awake?”

“No.”

Leo and Pretty heaved a sigh of relief when they knew that their classmates had not woken up yet. 

Leo opened the door and checked if JJ had already left. Pretty went out slowly and sneakily.
Fortunately, nobody noticed her going out from JJ’s room with Leo. She bid goodbye to JJ. She didn’t bother waking up her classmates. She went home immediately.