[68] On Bended Knee

Isabel's taxi driver was very angry. He went outside his taxi. He punched his hand with his fist. He knocked on the glass of the car. Ken's rolled down the window.

"What's your problem, idiot? We almost got into accident because of your stupidity."

"I'm sorry, sir. It's all my fault." Ken answered on behalf of his driver.

"Shut up! I'm not talking to you. I'm talking to your driver."

"I already told you it's my fault. I ask him to block your car."

"For what? Do you want us all to be killed? If you want to kill yourself, go ahead. Don't drag us into hell."

"You don't understand sir. I want to talk to your passenger."

"Why didn't you call your girlfriend on her mobile phone instead of chasing after her? You almost cause an accident and risk other people's lives."

"I cannot call her because she blocked me on her phone. Please, I just need to talk to your passenger. This is very urgent."

"Okay I will let you talk to my passenger but please make it quick. We are already creating a scene by causing this traffic jam."

"Thank you sir."

"I don't understand young generation nowadays. They are so aggressive."

Ken knocked on the glass window where Isabel was sitting.

"Isabel, my love please talk to me."

Isabel didn't open the car side window. She turned her back from Ken. She didn't want to talk to him.

"You need to talk to Ken to put an end to this madness. Everyone is looking at us. We are already creating a traffic jam." Pretty said.

"I don't want to talk to Ken. Can you talk to him for me and tell him to go away?"

"Are you sure you don't want to talk to him."

"Yes. I don't even want to see him."

"Alright. If that's you want, I will not force you to talk to him. I'll do it for you instead."

"Thank you."

Pretty opened the car door and went out from the car. She went close to Ken.

"What do you want Ken?"

"I'm sorry Pretty but I need to talk to Isabel."

"I tried to convince her to talk to you but she doesn't want to come out."

"Please, I'm begging you. If she will not come out and talk to me, I will not remove our car from the way. I don't care how heavy the traffic will be."

Pretty was annoyed with Ken. She knocked on the car glass window. Isabel opened the car glass window.

"This boyfriend of yours is out of his mind. He said that if you will not come out and talk to him, he will not remove the car out of the way."

Isabel was very angry with Ken. She was ashamed to come out because there were a lot of people who came out from their cars to watch the spectacle. She had no choice but to open the car door and face Ken.

"What do you want?!"

"You."

"I'm serious."

"I am also serious with you."

"Stop this madness Ken. Are you not ashamed? A lot of people is watching us. You're causing a traffic jam."