67

-

-

"Do you need help?" Severus asked sitting on the couch watching the now very pregnant women trying to make her way down the stairs.

"No I'm fin-" as she said that she always slipped down the stairs but thankfully caught herself. Severus got up and handed her his hand and she smiled sarcastically taking it.

"I hate feeling like a I'm useless" she said as she reached the floor.

"Technically you are" he said and she turned around and stuck the middle finger in his face. Everybody knew now. Everybody. It was hard not to when she was 8 months pregnant.

"Where's Tom?" She asked holding her back.

"No clue" he said helping her sit down. "I'm on babysitting duty though" he said and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm gonna pop any day now so it'll be no more baby sitting for you" she said and it was his turn to roll his eyes.

He failed to realize the pain he felt when she said that. "The Dark Lord has been growing impatient. He is very certain there is a cure-"

"I know how Tom is. I know what he's doing. I'm not clueless. He is very stubborn. Always was even as a teen when I met him" she said thinking back to her Hogwarts days.

"I never did say thank you" Severus said and she looked at him.

"You should be crucifying me for getting you into this mess" she said with a cough at the end.

"You also saved me. From my parents of course. Father recently beat mother up until she died...then the pathetic excuse of a man killed himself after realizing what he did. Sad to say but I would probably end up dead with them if you hadn't dragged me away from them" he said and she smiled weakly.

"Parents can be-"

"Really fucked up" he said with a small laugh.

"I hope Tom treats our children good. I know it's unlikely but I don't want them involved in any of this.." she said looking at her stomach.

"I will do as best as I can to protect and care for them. But knowing you...they probably won't need much protecting" he said and she coughed again this time a little blood coming up but he handed her a tissue.

"SEVERUS!" There was a yell through out the house and they both flinched as Tom with a furious face stormed in and grabbed him up by his collar.

"What is this about a Prophecy?!" He said flaring his nostrils.

"Tom let go of him!" Marcelline said standing up.

"I can explain-"

"Oh you better start" he said eyes growing red as the other death eaters fled in behind him.

"There's a prophecy. I don't know much. A child who is born in July may hold the key to your failure" he said with a shaky voice.

"And why would you keep this from me?" He said.

"I told him to" Marcelline said and Tom's head shot her way.

Tom slowly let go of him and turned her way.

"You did what?" he said flaring his nostrils.

"I told him not to tell you" she said chin up high.

"Why would you do that?" He said completely facing her.

"Because I knew you would act badly if you knew." She said and Tom searched her face.

"Lily's child was born in July. I knew you would put harms to her and the baby if you knew and that was Severus agreement. Her protection for his loyalty and he has been nothing but loyal." She said and Tom stood quiet.

"There's another child born in July. The LongBottoms child." She said and Tom sighed heavily looking at her up and down.

"Go check out the other child" he told Bella an she nodded apparating away with another death eater.

"Don't lie to me again" he said and apparated away from them.

"Get them somewhere safe Severus" she said with wide eyes.

"Where-"

"Somewhere no one will know where they are" she said and he nodded too apparating away from them.

-
Okay I know Harry was like one when this all happened but for this case he is only a few months old.

This is coming to an endddd!!