26

-

-

"You can't leave!"

Wham

"You will never be good enough without us!"

Wham

"Did you really think I would let you leave? Did you really think I would let this foolish boy take you away from me?"

"Crucio!"

She withered in pain on the floor. Her screams sounded strained and her throat raw. She couldn't breathe. She felt like she was drowning in her own blood. Her face felt like it was melting at her hands.

"Look what you made me do to that poor boy! You manipulated him you little bitch! No one will love you! No one will care for you! Your only luck in life is to just surrender yourself over to me." He screamed in her face.

She couldn't hear him. All she could hear was his horrid screams in her head echoing as she laid there in his blood. Her face now covered in his own bodily fluid. He laid there; lifeless. The only boy who showed her any slight of attention. The only one who cared enough to talk to her. The only one who understood her.

He's dead, because of her.

He picked up her frail small body by her hair and pushed her to where his body laid. Her shaking hands went to his face. He was so pale. So cold. So lifeless.

"The first boy to give you the slightest bit of a attention and you think your in love!" He yelled in her face again but she didn't care. The sound of her sobs never came out. She stared at him. All she wanted to do was to curl up in his lifeless arms and lay there until she meets the same tragic end he did.

"You did this!"

"You!"

"You will never escape"

Wham!

She sat straight up breathing heavily. Her heart was racing and her forehead was covered in sweat. She knew why. She knew exactly why but wouldn't say.

She knew there was no point in trying to go back to sleep. The sun was soon to start showing in the next hour, so she started packing. They were to leave today. Today was the day she would leave Hogwarts for Albania with Tom. Today was the day she saw her parents again; and hopefully for the last time.

The nightmares started every time she thought too hard of them but this one was a reoccurring one. For the last two weeks she had this same dream. A dream where her father killed Tom. She knew that was impossible as he was immortal now. She didn't know why this affected her so much but it did.

When she got out of the shower she realized that it would be just time for breakfast down at the great hall. She walked down the hall with her luggage in her hand and walked down the stairs. She didn't know what laid ahead for her and Tom. She couldn't help but feel nervous. Scared actually.

"Need some help?" Someone said behind her. The very man she couldn't get out of her head. The one whom enchanted her just by the very thought of him. Tom Riddle stood there in all his glory. His Raven hair still wet from a shower and his skin glowing. He looked like a god.

"I'm fine thank you"

"It wasn't really a question" he said walking up to her and taking her luggage out of her hand. She knew it was better not to argue, so she watched him walk along with her and finally hand the train person her luggage. "Do you want some breakfast dear?" He said. He was unusually happy today.

Tom Riddle was never much of a foodie. He ate cause he had to but never quite enjoyed it. So it was confusing when Marcelline sat across from the man whom is on his second bowl of fruit. "Do you want some?" He said looking at her but she broke her stare at him to shake her head and started playing with her own food. Pushing it around with the fork; she felt like she could throw up.

"You two are up very early?" Theo said sitting next to Marcelline. Tom watched them indulge in a conversation but did not participate in it. He stood there quiet eating his kiwi off his bowl. He watched her every move. How she bit her lip every so sudden. How she was so tense a minute ago but seemed a little less when Theo came. How she would fiddle with her fingers and hands. Oh those hands. So soft but so powerful.

Soon enough the room was flooded by students. One buy one they sat at there own tables accordingly and the room suddenly grew very loud with chatter. They watched as Headmaster Dippet gave his usual end of the year speech. Tom always blocked this out as it was useless knowledge.

"Are you ready Darling?" Tom said suddenly standing up. He held his hand out for Marcelline to take which she did using it to help herself up. The Slytherin table watched as the two walked out like that.

"Are they dating?" Abraxas said to Theo suddenly.

"Fuck off" he said in return and left the table too.