*New beginnings*

Third person's pov

"Alright, all or nothing Frost." Hiccup smirked.

"Yeah." Jack smiled nervously looking at Elsa. He was going to ask her to be officially his girlfriend.

He didn't know if he was doing it now because of peer pressure or he just couldn't wait for them to go back to Burgess.

"You can do it! Go for it dude!" Kristoff cheered. Jack nodded and went to Elsa.

"E-Elsa." Jack called shakily because of nervousness. For some odd reason he felt like whenever he tries to speak he would jumble up the words and mess it up.

"Yeah?" Elsa answered looking at him. The others guys went to go and mind their own businesses and left the two for some alone time. They were not far from them since they are all on the rooftop.

They decided for some Stargazing. some were stuffing their faces with the barbeque that Mrs. Hansen cooked while the others enjoyed their own world trying to find different constellations.

It has been days since the day they brought Earl to jail. Wendy has also arrived and is now spending the night with them.

Silence was absolutely nothing found in the place becaus they were all noisy, except for those

"You remember that little kid that played with you on the sandbox? The one with the brown hair?" Jack asked, instead of saying the words he practiced again and again in front of a mirror. Elsa on the other hand is confused with the question.

The questions like why is he asking this? and how did he know this information? Was running in her mind.

"Of course. Why?" She asked with confusion in the tone of her voice.

"And remember that sand castle you built?" Jack kept asking, getting Elsa more confused.

"Yeah...." Elsa said sitting down. Jack scratched his nape when he felt the awkwardness.

Jack thought to himself ; maybe Elsa already knew it was me. She called me Jackson before, and She might've Figured it out because of the clues.

While Elsa on the other hand was still processing everything.

"Well, it was me." Jack muttered. Even thought it was quite noisy there Elsa still heard it.

Elsa's reaction to that was; what?! That explains the hair, name and everything! That's Why I felt Like there's something about the brown hair.

While Jack was thinking that Elsa would've been saying on her mind that She already knew.

Elsa kept her mouth shut and stared at Jack while he scratches his nape. Jack took glances at Elsa and then back to the stars.

The silence was making Jack feel impatient and Also made Elsa feel uncomfortable.

Elsa cleared her throat, making Jack to look at her.

"Oh, sorry. Did I make things awkward?" Elsa asks. Jack laughed.

"Not at all. To be honest, You actually made it less awkward." Jack said. Elsa sighed in relief.

"So, your name really is Jackson?" Elsa asked.

"Was. Was Jackson." Jack said.

"Oh.." that was all Elsa could say. Jack sensed that it night start to get awkward again so he figured he needed to stop Changing the subject.

"Um, Elsa.... can I ask you something?" Jack said. Elsa looked at him and smiled.

"Sure." She said. Jack smiled on Elsa's answer and took a deep breath.