chapter sixty eight

Start from the beginning

"Uh oh, you've got the angry eyebrows out." I teased.

She nudged me gently, "Why didn't you wake me up so I could shower with you? I should make you re-shower with me now."

It was my turn to pout, "I'm sorry baby. I thought I'd be nice and let you sleep."

"I'm not gonna see you for a long time!" She defended.

I playfully rolled my eyes and grabbed a sweatshirt just in case, "I'll see you tonight baby. Then it's you and me for the rest of the tour."

"If today's the fourteenth then that means.." Chloe started, the rest of the words falling off the edge of her tongue. She grabbed her phone off the charger and navigated to her calendar app. A few seconds passed by and she gasped, "I was supposed to have started my period almost a week ago. I could be late but I-"

"-could also be pregnant.'' I finished for her, a smile making its way on my face. The ginger matched my smile and we both agreed that she was gonna take a pregnancy test and find out. Luckily we had some tests here so that we didn't have to go anywhere. Travis texted me that he and the crew were on their way to get me and I started to become anxious. Chloe peed on the stick and it was a waiting game now.

I texted and told Travis that he didn't need to rush and Chloe finished her business, washing her hands and melted into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her as we both just held the other tight. I had so much love for this woman it was insane. We deserved this. The timer on Chloe's phone went off, startling us both. She looked up at me, her chin resting in my chest. I smiled down at her, placing a gentle kiss to the middle of her forehead.

"No matter what that stick says, we'll keep trying. I got you." I whispered.

Her baby blue eyes melted like any bad thought was just erased from her mind, "And I got you."

She kissed my lips before pulling away, turning off the annoying alarm and went to go and check the stick. The woman came back out with tears in her eyes and she showed me the stick. A sob wracked her body and I spun her around, cheering and laughing with tears in my own eyes.

"We're having a baby!!" I cheered.

Chloe giggled watery, "We're having a baby."

I set her back on her feet and touched my forehead to hers, "I love you so much."

Her fingers entangled themselves in my hair, scratching at my scalp as she hummed, "I love you so much more. We have a second chance."

"And I'm so thankful." I told her, my phone ringing ruined the mood and I answered the facetime call from Travis.

"Look out the window!" He grinned.

I did as he said and saw the giant ass tour bus with my face on it parked outside, "You have got to be kidding me. Is that my face?"

The drummer giggled, "Yeah aren't you sexy? That was my idea."

I rolled my eyes and tried not to laugh, "You're special, T. I'll be out in a minute."

"I'll keep your bunk warm for ya. By the way, my bunks under yours." He smirked and ended the call.

When I turned back to Chloe she looked like she was going to cry again, this time for a sadder reason.

"Baby, I'll see you tonight. I'm sorry I have to leave on such good news-"

"-don't be. I'll see you tonight. I love you."

CHLOE'S POV:

I watched my girlfriend wave out the window of the tour bus, blowing my kisses as it drove away until I couldn't see it anymore. I wish I was going with her, but Emily invited us to this acapella party. I was excited, and I think the other girls were too because we were more than sure we were gonna perform. At least, that's what Emily made it sound like over the phone. In the meantime, I was going to curl up in bed again wrapped in one of y/n's hoodies with some strawberry waffles and hot syrup watching Bojack Horseman till I had to get ready.