Chapter 49

So it's been a week since that incident happened, the jealous Jihyo thing.

But, they were already pass that and they have been going on dates which they both enjoy, of course.

Well, usually if Jihyo has work, Daniel would stay in the shop, just watch her work and wait for her.

It has become his thing. Waiting for Jihyo.

Jihyo's workmates, Miyeon, Minnie, Soojin, Soyeon, Yuqi and Shuhua teases her about it a lot.

And of course, the girls tease her a lotttt.

Especially Nayeon.

Because she saw that night when Jihyo kissed Daniel on the cheek.

-FLASHBACK

Jihyo immediately ran inside, closed the door and quietly panicked. She put her hand to her chest, feeling her heart beat soooo fast because of what she just did.

"Oh my god, oh my god!!" She said to herself.

She's questioning herself 'what did I just do?'

She took a deep breath while closing her eyes, trying to calm herself.

And the moment she opened her eyes...

"AHH!!!"

She screamed, seeing Nayeon infront of her.

With her crossed arms and 'that' stare, Jihyo already knew what was going on but she still asked her.

"Oh god, Nayeon unnie. You scared me. What are you doing?" Jihyo asked her.

Nayeon raised her eyebrows, "What WERE YOU doing?" Nayeon asked her back while smirking.

"Ah, hehe... I'll go upstairs!!" Jihyo quickly said and ran upstairs to her room.

Nayeon scoffed and followed her, but Jihyo already locked her door.

"Yah Park Jihyo!! I saw what you did, you naughty girl!!!" Nayeon shouted, banging Jihyo's door.

"Why are you making it such a big deal!!" Jihyo shouted back.

"Because you're not the type of girl who kisses someone!!" Nayeon said, pushing Jihyo's door.

"Yeah? I DID THAT TO JEONGYEON BACK THEN,"

"Well you did it WHEN YOU TWO WERE IN A RELATIONSHIP! OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR, JIHYOOOO!!" Nayeon said again, trying to push it but Jihyo unlocked it and quickly got out of the way.

It resulted in Nayeon falling down the floor, and Jihyo laughing.

"Oh ouch!!"

She quickly stood up and grabbed Jihyo.

"Fine fine!! I'll explain." Jihyo gave in.

"Are you two together already?" Nayeon asked.

"No," Jihyo answered, which made Nayeon confused.

"Why did you kiss him then?" Nayeon asked. Jihyo rolled her eyes.

"It was just a kiss on the cheek!"