Chapter 46

Jihyo squealed as she was excited. Well, it's her day off today, they moved the double date schedule.

And now she just got up and she just received a text message from Daniel.

From: Dani:)
To: Jihyo
Good morning, Jihyo. Are you excited for later? Because me, I am so really excited! Don't forget to eat your breakfast, I love you!

She stared at her phone, reading the last three words again and again. She was... Her heart beat so fast, and there was a feeling she couldn't explain.

They aren't even together yet, but that's already the third time Daniel said it to her.

First, at the beach, then at the restaurant, then now.

"Oh my gosh... What is this?! AHHHHH" Jihyo said and freaked out. She read the message again and her heart was jumping. It felt like heaven.

"JIHYO? ARE YOU OKAY?" The door opened with Nayeon's worried face.

"H-huh? Why? What? What are you doing here, unnie?" Jihyo immediately asked.

"I heard you scream? Why were you screaming? Gosh, I thought something happened to you!" Nayeon said and went to Jihyo. She sat on her bad.

"Nothing happened. Uh, just got taken over by my emotions. Hey, why are you sitting here?"

"Well, Jeongyeon won't talk to me just because I didn't wash the dishes last night. I didn't wash them because IT WASN'T MY TURN! I don't know whose turn is it but I do know that IT WASN'T MY TURN because I just washed the dishes two days ago." Nayeon explained, shouting the 'it wasn't my turn' so that Jeongyeon will hear it. Jihyo just laughed.

"Well, you know Jeongyeon." Jihyo commented and laughed again.

"Hey, what do you mean by you got taken by your emotions?" Nayeon asked that made Jihyo stop.

Jihyo simply but quickly took her phone.

"N-nothing, hehe." Jihyo answered that made Nayeon squint her eyes at her, then she saw the phone.

Due to Nayeon's big hands, she easily snatched it from Jihyo.

"HEY! YAH! NAYEON UNNIE! GIVE THAT BACK!" Jihyo shouted while trying to get her phone back.

Nayeon just blocked her with her other hand while the other hand was holding the phone, she unlocked it and saw the message.

"Good morning, Jihyo. Are you excited for later? Because me, I am so really excited! Don't forget to eat your breakfast, I love you–" Nayeon read out loud. Dahyun and Chaeyoung who was walking down the hallway, heard it and they immediately walked in.

"UNNIE!!!" Jihyo yelled and looked at the two who just walked in her room.

"WHAT'S THAT?"

"JIHYO UNNIE AND DANIEL MY FRIEND ARE ALREADY TOGETHER?"
Dahyun asked in her big voice, which everybody heard. Jeongyeon, Momo and Mina immediately walked and went to Jihyo's room.

"WHAT?"

"WHAT DID WE JUST HEAR?"

"DID WE HEAR THAT RIGHT?"

"YOU TWO ARE TOGETHER ALREADY?"

Jihyo closed her eyes due to frustration, while Nayeon was just shocked.

moving on with you | jihyo ♡ danielजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें