Chapter 43

[a/n: alright APRIL FOOL'S! i knew that was too obvious but yeah anyway, that was a joke for april fool's. LEZ GET BACK]

~~~

So it's now December 31. It's the New Year's Eve!

And of course, the girls planned to party and gathering so that they can wait for the New Year all together.

Their house is located in a subdivision where you can watch the best fireworks! So yeah they invited some of their friends.

Jihyo invited Jimin, and he's bringing his hyungs if possible.

Rosie, on the other hand is planning to surprise them. Jimin already knew about this, of course. They haven't told Jihyo yet.

And as of Daniel... well, Jihyo's planning to invite him to the party, but she couldn't speak for herself yesterday when they were on a date.

So now, she's planning to call him, invite him and yeah.

Honestly, Jihyo doesn't know why Daniel needs to court her. I mean, they both love each other...

It's just that, Jihyo's afraid to be hurt because her scars haven't healed yet. And now Daniel is helping her to heal the scars.

But she knows to herself that she loves Daniel. With or without scars.

She slowly clicked Daniel's contact and clicked the "call" button. She took a deep breath.

'You'll just invite him... Nothing to worry about!'

"Okay. I can do thi–"

[Hello? Jihyo?]

"H-hi.. Daniel. Uhm.... H-how are you?" she suddenly asked. No words were coming to her mind, so that came out of her mouth. And she's stuttering, too. She hates that.

On the other line, Daniel's raising his eyebrows. It's a bit unusual for him, Jihyo calling him.

[I'm okay, I'm doing well. How about you?]

"That's u-uhm good.. I'm doing well, too." Jihyo answered while biting her fingernails due to nervousness.

[Why did you call? Do you need anything?]

"Uhmm..."

[You missed me, huh?] Daniel said, teasing her.

"What? No! Of course not... Why would I miss you? It's not like we're together or anything.." Jihyo quickly said, defending herself.

[Huh. Why did you call then?]

"I... I just uhm. I want to i-... invite you, to uhm.. to the party, later. New Year's Eve party.. To celebrate the New Year, of course! A-and it's okay if- if you won't come and–"

[You're stuttering too much, Jihyo. Are you nervous?]

"Ugh. NEVERMIND, THEN. I'm hanging up–" Jihyo scoffed and was about to hang up.

[Of course I'll come. My future girlfriend just invited me to celebrate the New Year... together] Daniel said. When Jihyo heard his statement, she immediately hung up.

"What?!"

"FUTURE GIRLFRIEND?!"

"He... H-he's crazy. He's definitely crazy.. Heol! 'Future girlfriend'?!"