Chapter 24

Jihyo's P.o.V.

"Hey Daniel... Haha stop!! Hey! No stop! Haha!" Stacy said while laughing. Daniel's tickling her.

"Haha no I won't! You're so cute!!"

WHAT THE FUCK? Why am I here? In Daniel's room?! I can't move! I can't talk! I'm watching them having fun together..

We were once like that.. Me and Daniel.

"Daniel stop! Or else I'll hihi kiss you!!" Stacy said. Kiss? What? If I was her I'll kick Daniel in his ass.

But Daniel didn't stop. Instead he tickled Stacy more. It's like he's doing it on purpose, so that Stacy will kiss him.

"Heyyy! I'm really going to kiss you if you won't stop!!!" Stacy said once again.

"Do it then-" THEN?! THEY KISSED?! IN FRONT OF ME? AND I CAN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING. I WANT TO SHOUT BUT MY MOUTH WON'T OPEN. DAMN IT!

Why does it hurt?

Why does-

Huh? I'm hearing a voice. An unfamiliar voice. A guy's voice. He's talking but I can't really understand what he's saying..

But it's slowly..

"Hdisnxnfisijfuwixjwifnspehxbaiedn, jeifbwodn you uedknowjxiiwf whatjdksndd miss lady, you should wake up and eat, their food here is great! I've always thought that hospital food is gross, but I guess it's just my thoughts.."

What? Who is he?

And where am I? I can feel it, I'm laying down.. Huh? I was eating ice cream earlier..

I slowly opened my eyes.

"Hmm..." I hummed. I wanted to talk.

"OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH! SHOULD I CALL THE DOCTOR-" this random guy quickly put away what he was eating and stood up and called someone.

"UHM MISS NURSE! NURSE! MISS LADY PATIENT JUST WOKE UP!"

Nurse? Patient?

Wait..

I'm in a hospital? What?

"Uh uh do you want something? Are you feeling anything? Are you hurt? Do you remember anything? What? Tell me!" this guy said. He's worried?

"I'm.. fine.. What am I.. doing here?" I said. Why am I talking like this? I feel like I have no energy.

"Oh.. Wait I'll tell you later, the nurse is going to check you first,"

They checked on me and all.

"Are you feeling well?" the nurse asked me.

"Yes but.. I feel like I have no energy."

"That's normal. You should eat, Ms..?" she said and looked at me like she's asking my name.

"Jihyo.. Park Jihyo," I answered. She wrote something.

"Thank you, Ms. Park. You were-" the guy cut her off.

"Oh oh! I'll tell her what happened, you can go no miss nurse,"

The nurse nodded and went out.

"Hi miss lady who has the same surname as me.. Are you feeling well? Oh! You should eat first. Here, I'll feed you," he told me and grabbed the plastic bag. Then he put the food out and grabbed the spoon and forks.

He mixed it a little and scooped the soup then put it into the rice, then he lifted it up and leveled it to my mouth.

I looked at him then the food he's holding.