Chapter 29

Jihyo's P.o.V.

"Are you really gonna let him ruin our bonding?" Jimin asked me while pouting. I chuckled.

"Sorry, Chim. I'll try to be happy for you," I said and smiled.

"Nah, forget it. It's fine, I understand. Let's just talk about some things." Jimin said.

"Here? We'll talk here?" I asked him. We are currently at the mall. Dang, I even had flashbacks earlier. Flashbacks of my moments with Daniel. Tsk!

"No, I know a place! I mean, it'll be better if we go there later at night, but I'm sure Roseanne will scold us so let's just go there now." he said and I chuckled. He and Rosie are really something. But suddenly, an idea came to my mind.

"Do you... easily get drunk?" I asked him out of a sudden. He raised his eyebrows.

"Why are you asking that suddenly? No." he asked but answered my question.

"I think I want to drink," I revealed.

"Woah, really. Park Jihyo you're really something. Drinking at the middle of the day. Wow," he said while clapping.

"But whatever. Okay, let's do it. Let's buy some soju here," he added and we went in a mini supermarket inside the mall.

We saw some sandwiches and chips.

"Picnic?" I asked him and he quickly nodded. I looked at him while he was picking the chips.

He's attractive. Caring. Kind. Supportive. Cute. He's also funny.

If I didn't met Daniel and liked him, I might have liked Jimin. But it can't happen, because I only see him as my brother, and a friend. Might be bestfriend, actually.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" He suddenly asked.

"Nothing, you look so small trying to reach those chips," I teased him.

"Wow huh! Look who's talking! Let me remind you, Jihyo. You're just three apples tall." He fought back.

"Harsh," I commented and we both laughed.

-•-

Fastforward, we are now at the place he was talking about. The atmosphere here is calming and relaxing, and there aren't really people around.

We're at the back of Rosie's car, he opened it and made some space.

"Cool."

"So, why did you want to drink, huh? Don't tell me you're planning something," Jimin said, joking.

"Of course not! I just feel like it. I'm a bit frustrated about earlier. Wah really. He's unbelievable!" I said, talking about Daniel.

I'm so mad at him. He was so mean! He was completely the opposite of what I imagine.

I imagined that after he sees me, he would hug me, ask how am I, ask why I didn't show up and all.

But instead, I received hurtful words. Wow really, he called me a liar again.

Thinking of all of that, I shed a tear.

"Go on, cry." Jimin said and I looked at him and smiled sadly.

"But you know what? You're not supposed to cry. It wasn't your loss, it was his'."

I wiped my tears and drank soju.

"Ah~" I said after drinking it, feeling the tracing feeling of soju in my throat.