Chapter 19

More than a month later, Daniel and Jihyo are still the same. Although they seemed a lot more close, they still treat each other like before.

So far, nothing bad or sad happened to them. Daniel had magazine covers and a lot of photoshoots. Everything is just going normal.

Right now, they're at Daniel's house. It's 7:00, and they're just having dinner. They ate while talking about some things they have interest for.

"Why didn't you become a singer?" Daniel asked while looking at Jihyo.

"My confidence in singing went down when a lot of people said that they don't like my voice. Some also said that I don't have the standards to be a singer, so yeah I stopped. Wait, I already told you this, right?"

"Is that the only reason?"

"Well, yeah. Why?"

"Nothing.. May I ask something, Jihyo?"

"Aren't you already asking?" Jihyo sarcastically said.

"I knew you'd say that. *both chuckles*"

"So what is it?" Jihyo asked.

"Can you tell me more about your life?"

Jihyo's P.o.V.

"My life? What about my life?" I asked back. I'm a bit shy to tell him, honestly.

I mean, why would he ask about my life anyways?

"You know, just so I know. How about this, I'm gonna ask you questions and you have to answer them, just like an interview." he suggested.

"What if I don't want to answer the question?"

"Whatever. You have to answer them no matter what." he said. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. I already finished eating my food but he hasn't yet.

"How about you finish eating first? Then I'll wash the dishes, then do your interview thingy." I suggested then he continued eating. I admit, he's still really cute when eating.

After I think 2 minutes, he finished eating. That was fast, did he do that on purpose? He stood up and placed his plate on the sink. Then I did mine too, then washed the dishes.

When I finished washing the dishes, I went to the living room and found Daniel sitting on the sofa, browsing through his cellphone.

I'm gonna surprise him.

I tiptoed and prepared to shock him but I failed.

"Nice try, Miss Park." he said and laughed, teasing me. I rolled my eyes and just pouted. I stayed on my place and didn't move.

"Hey, what are you doing there? Sit here!" he said and tapped the space on the sofa beside him. I sat down there and just looked at him. He's texting someone, I think? He's even smiling!!

I furrowed my eyebrows and glared at him.

When he felt that I was glaring at him, he looked at me and raised his eyebrows.

"I thought you're gonna ask me questions? How are you gonna do that when you keep texting on your phone?!" Wait, why did I shout?

"Woah, calm down, Miss Park. It's just my sister. She thinks her partner is cheating on her." then he laughed.

"Yah your sister is being cheated on and you're just laughing on her? WAIT- YOU HAVE A SISTER?" How come I didn't know that?! He chuckled and nodded.