Chapter 42

Jihyo's P.o.V.

I'm sleeping... I'm sleeping...

I'm sleeping when I heard footsteps coming. Oh no.

"Jihyo-ah!! Breakfast is ready, wake up!" Momo said and entered my room. I pretended to be asleep.

I couldn't sleep last night because of yesterday. Ugh, why is it so hard to forget? It pressures me so much!

"Aigo, are you pretending to be asleep? That won't work on me, come on, wake up!! Get up!!" she said and pulled me up. I groaned.

"Ugh..."

"Come on! Breakfast is ready! Be fast if you still wanna eat," she told me and got out of my room.

I got up and went to the bathroom first and washed my face, and gargled some water so my food wouldn't taste like my morning saliva. Ew.

Then I went to the kitchen.

"There you are!"

"We've been waiting for you,"

"Let's go eat!"

"Hurry, I'm reallyyy hungry!"

They all whined when they saw me. I just scoffed and rolled my eyes then took a seat beside Mina.

"Here," she said and gave me a plate with fried rice on it.

I took some bacon and eggs and put then on my plate. I took a sip of water first in my glass.

"So who cooked?" I asked them. It's probably Momo or Jeongyeon.

"Mina and Momo did," Nayeon unnir and answered. I nodded.

"Thanks for the food, MiMo," I said and was about to take a bite when the doorbell rang.

"Hmm?"

"Who could that be?"

"Did someone order from online again?"

"I told you guys to stop shopping online for awhile!"

"I'll get it," Jeongyeon said and stood up, then walked outside.

I was about to take a bite again but Jeongyeon called me.

Ugh, let me eat!

What does Jeongyeon want anyway? Ugh.

"Jihyo-ah!!"

"Coming!!" I said and ran outside.

"What do you want? I'm eating-" my eyes widened.

what. the. hell. is. he. doing. here?!

"Daniel? What are you doing here?!" I yelled at him. He's here! Infront of our house, literally standing, holding some flowers...

"Who is he?"

"Hi. I'm Daniel, Jihyo's friend and suitor," Daniel said and shook hands with Jeongyeon. What the hell?! Suitor?!

"Suitor?!" I whispered-yelled at him.

"Good morning, Jihyo. Oh these are for you, of course." he said and gave me the flowers. Woah. I am stunned.

What is he doing?!

"Jihyo's suitor, huh?" Jeongyeon said and smirked. Oh no.

"Oh no, Jeong. He's just my frie-"

"Would you like to go inside, Daniel-ssi?" Jeongyeon asked him, cutting me off. What?!