Chapter 2

Jihyo's P.O.V.

"D-Daniel...?" shoot did I just say his name? Why is he staring at me anyway? I'm doomed... What excuse will I use if he asks me-

Wait. Did he just smile at me?! What the hell.

"You're my fan, aren't you?" he asked me.. Huh? What is he talking about? I don't even know him... But I have to say yes or else he'll think I'm stalking him or what.

"Uhh yes...? Wait why are you staring at me anyway? Are you perhaps-"

"N-no! No I'm not stalking you or anything.. And yeah I'm sorry for staring at you.. You remind me of my gir- uh I mean ex-girlfriend... And you're sitting on our favorite spot here on our favorite café. We broke up yesterday," he cut me off.

'I know. I saw how she left you' I wanted to say. But of course, I didn't.

"Oh.. That's sad.. And terrible. Are you planning to move on from her?" I don't why I asked that but I just did.

"Well... Would you mind if I take a seat here?" he asked me first. I just nodded.

"Well yeah, I am trying to move on.. But it just happened so fast. And I know I still love her. So apparently I.. Don't know how to move on," he said with teary eyes. Is he gonna cry? I don't know but, it bothers me to see him crying. I remembered how I saw him cry yesterday at the airport. It felt like I wanted to hug him.

Wait what am I thinking? No!

"You came here because you miss her, don't you?" I asked him and he nodded while trying to hide his tears.

"I see... You know D-Daniel, if you want to- no scratch that. You have to move on. First, you have to avoid everything that reminds you of her so that you'll forget about her," I said. I even stuttered.

"That wouldn't be easy.. Because I-"

"Still love her? Yeah yeah I know. That's why you need someone. You need someone to help you forget your love for her-" he cut me off, too.

"And that person would be you?" he asked me and wait what the hell?!

"What?! No! I never said that! I was going to say to find that someone but not me!" Hell no! I just got brokenhearted last last week and now I'm moving on too.

He wiped his tears and chuckled. Woah. Did he just laugh at me?

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why did you laugh-"

"It's because you're funny. I was just joking. By the way, can we please not talk about that anymore? You haven't even finished your food," he said. He thinks I'm funny? I think I blushed a little so I looked away.

"I haven't finished my food because of you. You startled me. I thought you were a creep staring at me. You were even smiling," I said then rolled my eyes. Then I continued eating. He chuckled again.

"Sorry for that. As I said, you remind me of-- uhm nevermind. I thought you were pretty so I couldn't help but stare. You were so cute while eating, too." He said so I nearly choked. He quickly handed me my drink so I drank it. I think I blushed again so I covered my cheeks.

Daniel's P.O.V.

Cute. I thought.

"H-hey! Why are you only staring at me? Haven't you eaten? Why don't you order some food?" she asked me so I raised my hand so that a waiter will take my order.

"Oh. Sir Daniel? I heard you just broke up with Miss Stacy and now you're.." he looked at the girl in front of me so she quickly denied it.