Chapter 34

"Merry Christmas!" they all cheered after the clocked striked to 12:00.

'Time really does fly, doesn't it? It's already Christmas. Yesterday it was just like... June.'

"Jihyo, get in here! Are we doing this or what?" Nayeon called her, because they are about to open their presents from their Secret Santa.

Yes, Nayeon.

And yes, Secret Santa. They planned this 2 weeks ago. When Jihyo just got back in Korea. With Jimin.

But now Jimin is with his friends, and family. And Jihyo is with her friends!

"Okay, I'm here. Who's going to open first?" Jihyo said and they got all excited about it.

"I will!" Chaeyoung said and raised her hand. She got up and got her gift.

"Oohhh who do you think will it be?" Chaeyoung asked and they all drum rolled. With their hands.

She circled around the girls and pushed Tzyuyu.

"WOAHHHH" they all cheered.

"I gotchu, Tzu!" Chaeyoung said and gave her her gift.

"Thank you.. I'll open this!" she took it and opened it.

"Aww, it's a hat! A cute hat!" Sana said and Tzuyu wear the hat gift. There were also some scent sheets, her favorite scent sheets.

"Thanks, Chaeng!" Tzuyu thanked her and posed with her new hat. They all laughed at her cuteness.

"Next?"

"Me!" Dahyun answered. She took her gift and stood up. She even teased Jihyo that it was gonna be her, and they all laughed.

"This better be me," Momo said and they laughed again.

"Sorry, Mo. It's Sana!" Dahyun said and gave Sana the gift.

"Aww, thanks Hyun!" she saud and opened her gift. It was chocolates.

"I made those. And designed them," Dahyun said, proudly.

"Ahhh I want one!" Nayeon said, envious. She really wants one, so she whined to Dahyun about it.

"Give me one! Give me one!" Nayeon whined and Jihyo joined her. Dahyun took a paperbag and took out theirs. They have their own names written on it.

"Ahhh thank you! I asked for one and I got two!" Nayeon said, cheering about it and they all ate theirs.

And it went on. Mina got Chaeyoung, so she gave her a bag. Mina made it, she took classes to learn how to crochet and knit. She even designed it with strawberries since Chae likes those.

{a/n: not sure if it was crochet or knit}

Then Nayeon got Jeongyeon, she gave her glasses. She gave her that because Jeongyeon said she wanted one, and she immediately ordered one for her.

And, I don't know if it's fate or destiny but Jeongyeon got Nayeon, too. They both got each other. Jeongyeon gave Nayeon a snowman shaped snow maker with a letter.

Jeongyeon read it and cried.

Then, Jihyo got Mina! Momo thought that Jihyo got her at first, but Jihyo acted like she was right and she teased her.

"Momo-ya... It's not you! It's Mina!" Jihyo said and hugged Mina then gave her the gift. Which is a beam projector.

Then, Momo gifted Dahyun with an expensive bag, handmade chocolates and a t-shirt that Momo designed.