Chapter 25

Jihyo's P.o.V.

"Where's your friend?" Jimin asked.

"She said she's coming.. Why?" I asked him back.

"Hmm.. Nothing. I just remembered that I still have to meet my sister here. She doesn't have my new number yet, so I guess she's really worried for me right now."

"Do you know her number?"

"Unfortunately no."

-•-

After a few minutes, the door opened and guess what?

"Jimin?!"

"Roseanne?!"

They both said IN SYNC and hugged each other. So they're siblings?! Gosh.

"Jihyo! How the hell did you meet my brother first before me?" Rosie said and hugged me. I flinched.

"Ouch!" she accidentally touched my injury.

"Omg I'm sorry.. What happened to you?!"

"I got hit by a car and.. Your borther saved me and brought me to the hospital." I said. Her eyes widened and looked at her brother.

"You did that? Unbelievable." Rosie said while shaking her head.

"Yah!"

"So you're siblings huh? What a small world." I said.

"Yes! And we're all Parks here."

Then we all laughed. Rosie brought some food, and Jisoo even came. We talked, they asked how did it happened and all.

"Don't worry.. I'm fine now. I just have to recover and be discharged."

-•-

Three days later, Jihyo got discharged. She and Jimin, along with Rosie and Jisoo, got attached. They have been always hanging out.

Rosie said it's a good thing brcause she's always free, she has no schedules and stuff.

Jimin lives in Rosie's condo. He's also planning to apply as a model, but Rosie objected and said that he has to go back to Korea since no one is taking care of their resort, and their parents.

Jihyo and Jimin has been good friends, they always accompany each other whenever they are bored. But of course, they can't do much stuff because Jihyo just got discharged.

Meanwhile Daniel.. He hasn't talk to Jihyo since he's busy taking care of Stacy. He wants to talk to her, of course. But Jihyo hasn't called nor texted him and that makes him anxious. He's kind of scared, he thinks Jihyo is avoiding him.

But he has no idea of what happened.

"Daniel... You don't have to take care of me, I have my nurses.."

"I'm doing this for you, Stacy. I'm doing your favor. So don't worry about me, okay? Just.. Fight it. You can do it, I'll be with you." Daniel said to the girl, looking straight to her eyes.

"How about her? You told me you like her. I don't want to be a hindrance for you two." she said. She's laying down.

Daniel sighed.

"Yes, I like her. But I love you..."

They smiled.

But both smiles aren't real.

One saying 'Sorry.'

The other one saying 'I understand.'

-•-