Chapter 30

"Jihyo!! Wake up we're here!" Rosie shouted waking up Jihyo as they arrived in the resort.

"Ugh," Jihyo groaned as she woke up and yawned. They're here, finally!

They are in the beach.

Yes, the beach.

"I just realized now. Winter is coming but why are we in the beach? Also, it's cold!" Jihyo asked them.

"Because.." Jisoo was speechless after realizing it. Jimin was just, meh.

"Because why not? Oh come onnn, it's not like the water is always cold."

"It is cold. Winter is coming!"

"Aish! Stop thinking about that, okay? Let's just enjoy! And swimming is not the only thing we can do at the beach, right? We can stargaze, light a campfire and roast some marshmallows, build sandcastles and more! But most importantly... THE SEAFOOD! YIPEEE I'm so excited!" Rosie explained and freaked out thinking about the food.

They can't help but just chuckle at her. They all shook their heads while laughing.

"Let's go!" Jimin said and they all ran to the cottage and put all their baggage there for awhile.

"Where's our villa?" Jimin asked.

"Oh don't worry, there are butlers and baggage men who bring our stuff in our villa. They'll just come here and pick it up, then put it in our villa." Jisoo answered.

"Oh okay,"

"Wahh look at the beach! It's so pretty.." Rosie commented while looking at the seashore.

"It'll be prettier when the sun sets," Jihyo said and they all looked at her.

"Right! How about we all watch the sunset later?" Rosie suggested and their eyes sparkled.

"YES!"

-•-

"Mm! Mhmm!!! OMG this is so good!" Rosie said and took another bite of the food. Seafood.

Jihyo nodded, agreeing.

"It is. Wow, it's been a really long time since I had some really good seafood,"

"See?! I told you swimming is not the only reason why we go to the beach," Rosie said and rolled her eyes.

"Oh sis, you go everywhere for food." Jimin said. They all laughed and Rosie pouted.

"Hey! No exposing,"

And they all laughed.

Then Jihyo suddenly choked while laughing. Rosie immediately gave her water, and she drank it.

"Are you okay??" Jimin asked and handed her some tissue.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Jihyo answered after she wiped her mouth.

"Maybe someone remembered her," Jisoo said and they all looked at her.

"What? My mom told me that," Jisoo explained.

"Or I just choked on water." Jihyo answered and went back to eating.

"Yeah, sorry." Jisoo said and Jihyo just nodded.

Jihyo got a bit anxious because of what Jisoo said. When she said that, her mind immediately thought of Daniel.

Daniel thinking of her, remembering her. That's what she thought. But she's not gonna expect that, she doesn't want to get hurt.