Chapter 16

(a/n: do people still read this? Because if not, I think I won't continue it anymore. Ngl, it's lame tho.. I already said that a lot of times)

3rd Person's P.o.V.

Jihyo woke up feeling.. lazy. She found Rooney staring at her, she smiled. She took her phone and checked the time.

7:37 a.m.

She didn't really had a good sleep, because she cried to sleep last night. But she feels a bit better now.

She got up and picked Rooney up. She went to the bathroom and washed her face and gargled water, and brushed her teeth using the toothbrush she used last time.

Then she went to the kitchen and prepared some ingredients. She's gonna cook hangover soup, because she knows that Daniel will have  a hangover for sure.

"Rooney, are you hungry?"

*meow*

"Okay, we'll eat together, okay? I'm gonna cook this first then we'll wake Dani up.."

*meow*

Jihyo cooked the soup, she also cooked fried rice and sunny side up eggs.

"Does Dani drink coffee?" Jihyo asked Rooney.

*meow*

"He does? Okay then... I'll make him one." Jihyo said and made coffee. She tasted it and it was perfect for her taste.

"But what if he doesn't like it?"

*meow*

"Hmm.. I'll just drink it if he won't, then. Come, let's wake him up." Jihyo said and walked upstairs. Rooney followed her, of course.

Before Jihyo enters, she knocked first. Just to make sure if he's already awake. But no response.

She took a deep breath and opened the door. She found Daniel still sleeping.

*meow*

"Wait, okay? I'm nervous, what if he's mad at me? What if he doesn't want me to be his manager anymore? Aish. Rooney, go wake him up. Please?" Jihyo whispered to Rooney.

*meow meow*

"You can't? Ugh. Fine, I'll wake him up."

'This should be easy, right?' Jihyo asked herself. She took a step closer to Daniel's bed.

"Dani?" 'Wait, I shouldn't be calling him Dani anymore, he's mad at me, and he's my boss so I should call him Daniel.' Jihyo thought.

"I mean, Daniel. Wake up, you have a photoshoot thingy later at 9. It's already 8." Jihyo said while tapping Daniel's shoulder. But Daniel didn't even response.

Jihyo shook him, and tapped his shoulders a bit harder.

"Daniel. Wake up."

"Mhmm.. Go away.."

Jihyo felt a sting in her chest but she didn't let that stop her from waking Daniel up. She has to, whether Daniel likes it or not. He'll be late for his photoshoot thingy.

"No. Daniel, wake up. I'll count to three."

"One." Jihyo counted.

"Two." She continued, but Daniel still didn't wake up.

"Ugh. What's the point of counting. *deep breath* Daniel, wake up, please. You'll be late!" but no. Daniel still won't budge.

Jihyo feels annoyed. 'Why wouldn't he wake up?!'