Chapter 5

Jihyo's P.O.V.

I hurriedly washed my face, brushed my teeth and took some casual clothes and hurriedly wear them on. I just put on some perfume because I clearly don't have time and I'm already late.

My head still hurts and I'm having a hangover. "Damn." I cursed.

I grabbed my bag and my phone and I ran outside. I locked my door and ran fast towards the elevator. But it wasn't opening and I'm so frustrated. I'm ignoring my hangover and my head is pounding but I don't care. I'm already late.

"Ugh I have no time for this, I'm just going to use the stairs," I ran again and used the stairs. I almost trip but fortunately I didn't.

The café was just near here so I just ran. I ran as fast as I can and when I was about to open the door of the café, a couple was going out and qas talking to each other so they accidentally bumped to me.

My butt met the floor and hell, it hurt.
I flinched.

"Ouch!"

"What the hell, miss?!" the man yelled at me. Wow, they were the one who bumped me and they didn't even got hurt or anything and now he's yelling at me?

I stood up as I brush my pants with my hands to take the dirt off. I also picked up my bag and luckily my phone's screen didn't have a crack or anything.

I bowed to them and said sorry.

"I'm sorry, Sir and Ma'am. Would you please excuse me? I'm already running late and I really have to go."

"Babe, just let it pass. We didn't got hurt, and we were the one who accidentally bumped to her. Geez babe, don't get angry easily," the woman said and dragged her partner away. I heard the man said fine.

I rolled my eyes as I heard their endearment. Babe.

Tsk. Jengyeon and I didn't have any endearments at all. We just call each other Jeong and Ji, and everybody calls us that, too.

I rolled my eyes again as I find Daniel. And oh, he's at the table or their so-called favorite spot in the café.

"Daniel! Oh my gosh, I'm really sorry for keeping you wait. How long have you been in here?" I asked him and took a seat infront of him. Just like when we met.

"It's okay, Jihyo but would you mind if I ask why are you late?" Oh no.

Should I tell him that I drank last night and I woke up late? No, scratch the first part, that would be embarassing.

"U-uhm.. I woke up late today, that's why... I'm sorry," I apologised again.

"And why did you woke up late?" he asked, intriguing me. Why'd he ask?

I just made up an excuse and said, "Uh, I told you I have insomnia, right? I usually sleep at 12 but I really couldn't sleep last night so... I think I slept at 3."

"Then why didn't you reply to my texts? I texted you at 10, Jihyo. I texted  you again at 11 and I received nothing from you," he said. Woah. I didn't check my phone last night because...

I was afraid I would call Jeongyeon and tell him all what I want to tell him and Nayeon unnie. That I would tell him that he hurt me so much and I still want to be with him. That I would beg him to break up with Nayeon unnie and get back with me again.

And that I would tell him I still love him so much, even tho he's not mine anymore.

I cleared my throat and tried my best not to cry.