"Prince Land-"

"Leah it's Landon to you. Now come on." I waved her to come way. I started to walk towards the luxury golf courses building as some guards had follow closed beside me. Adaleah slowly made her way to my side and I smiled with my sunglasses covering my face. "Besides you should get a laugh at me."

"Why should I laugh?" She questioned me wanting to know the answer and I chuckled, glancing over at her.

"I'm wearing shorts, a golfer hat, polo shirt and a left handed glove. I don't like the attire of being a golfer. I hate it. I look like a douche bag." I said which caused her to chuckle and look down at my shorts then back up at me with those brown eyes. I gave her a smile and continued to walk towards the golf carts that Samuel had.

Samuel is here followed by our other pervy friend, Timmy. Timmy has been perving on girls since we could remember. But then I noticed Samuels other friends that hardly like me. One being Prince Carter. Lunas boyfriend.

"Hellooo you guys!! I finally arrived late." I smiled, coming towards the group of young men but I noticed a frown coming from Prince Carter. He's probably still mad that I was always balls deep in his girlfriend and beat him up in the bathroom.

"Finally wanker. We thought you would never show." Timmy British accent came out on display as he came towards me to give me a bro hug. I hardly see his pervy ass since he's always in England trying to run a country.

I gave a confused look, wanting to know where my bestfriend Grayson is followed by Jaxson. "Where's Grayson and Jaxson?"

"Oh! Jaxson said he had something come up so he couldn't come and Gray isn't going to be able to make it. You seen the article that's been going around?" Samuel questioned as I nod my head agreeing with a yes. Grayson apparently has an American baby that we don't nothing about but he says the woman is lying.

And on top of that, the girl he desperately wants to be with will not talk to him to save his life. He said that she said she was done with him. But he told us that she wasn't saying that last night and now I'm pretty sure the girl is regretting it.

"There's no way he has a baby on the way." Timmy waves off what Samuel said but that article is spreading like wildfire. Apparently it's been out for weeks and now it's starting to get on every social media sites. "Anyways let's get on with this so I can go home and get some play."

We all laughed and noticed that there's women also laughing and talking coming out of the building. I noticed the brown-blonde hair, light brown eyes woman which is Luna. I slightly groaned of annoyance once again. I looked over at Adaleah who's already frowning, throwing daggers at the presence of her.

I covered her eyes and walked her to one of the golf carts. "Landon what are you doing?" She tried to pry my hands off her eyelids but I refused and sat her in passenger side of the golf cart. I removed them and got close so only she could hear me.

"You don't throw little daggers at a Princess. Especially her. You'll get beheaded for that." We were so close to each other and I noticed her brown eyes looking into my blue ones. Our heads were so close I could kiss those plump lips of hers. "Play nice."

She rolled her eyes and fold her arms looking forward. I'm going to talk to Samuel because he told me that no one but us guys were going to be here. Not Prince dick and Princess desperate were going to be here. I moved away from her.