Part 91. Having fun.

Camilo's pov:

I didn't sleep and it soon came morning. I get up and look in the mirror. There was dark circles around my eyes and a giant bruise on my face. I didn't want to go out and face abuela during breakfast, so I just stayed in my room. Dolores eventually came in with an ice pack and a plate of breakfast.
"Thank you." I say.
"Mhm."
She brought the ice pack to my face.
"The bruise looks better today than yesterday." Dolores says.
"You're amazing. Thank you." I am very grateful for Dolores doing this for me.
"It's nothing, really. I know you must not want to go downstairs, so I brought breakfast up."
"Thanks.. Do you think I can sneak out during day and see y/n?" I question.
"Well, maybe. Do whatever. Just don't get caught."
"Right."
After Dolores left and I ate breakfast, I made my way downstairs. I tried to sneak outside but my mom stopped me in my tracks.
"Where are you going?" She walks up to me.
"Uhm.. walk." I say.
Carlos walks down the stairs and walks over to me.
"On a 'walk' such a lie!" Carlos pats my shoulder.
"Dude! I am just going on a walk!" I fold my arms.
"Why don't you stay inside for today..?" She gives a worried look.
"Is it because of the bruise on my face? It's fine." I shrug my shoulders.
"Camilo, please. You too Carlos."
"I did nothing!" Carlos flares his arms.
"Stay inside today! You both go back to your rooms!"
Me and Carlos trudge back to our rooms. I wish this all didn't happen.

Y/n's pov:

I wash the dishes as my mom drys them. She notices the sad expression on my face.
"What's wrong, cariño? Why haven't you seen Camilo?"
"I don't know, mamá. I wish I could see him, it's just complicated right now." I say.
"Tell me what happened."
"I can't go into specifics. It's just.. not between me and Camilo. Just.." I was having difficulty speaking about it.
"Are you two.. good? Or.. did it not work out?"
"We're good. As I said, I can't go into specifics."
"Alright.. Would you like to do something fun?"
"Like what?" I ask, curious.
"Maybe go shopping? Do our nails? Do our hair?" She smiles.
"Really? That sounds awesome! Yet.. expensive. I wouldn't want to spend your hard earned money."
"Oh, don't worry about that! My treat! Here, go upstairs and get ready!" My mom giggles as she pushes me away from the dishes.
I run upstairs to my bedroom. I put on a nice, casual dress. The dress was a little above the knees and was off the shoulders. I touch up my makeup as well as my hair. I put on some jewelry. I spray a light amount of Camilo's favorite perfume. I run downstairs to my mom holding onto her purse. She looks at me and my outfit.
"You look gorgeous..! Oh, look at that dress! I never knew you had that in your closet!" She smiles big.
"Awe, thank you! Yeah, I hope it's not 'showing too much' is it? It's just the shoulders." I say.
"You show off to people the beautiful body you were born with! You show off what is no one else's but Camilo's! Make people jealous!" My mom encourages.
"Oh, mom!" I blush from embarrassment yet happiness.
We walk out of the house and to the shops. We make it to the clothing shop.
"Alright, pick out some shirt and pants and whatever!" My mom says.
I look around. I see a cute simple t-shirt. I take it and show it to my mom. She encourages me to buy it. I pick out some other shirts and pants. We bring everything up to the counter.
"That'll be 468$" The guy behind the counter says.
"What?!" I yell, "Mamá! I'll put things back!" I say.
"No! Don't be silly! It's girls day! My treat, remember?" She pulls the money out from her wallet.
"Mamá! You can't be serious! That's outrageous!"
"If you don't buy these things, I'm grounding you!" She says.
"You've gotta be kidding me! Right?"
She already payed the man and we walked out with bags and bags of clothes.
"Thank you, má. You really didn't have too!" I say.
"I didn't have too, but I did!" She giggles, "Now let's buy face masks!"
"You've already done so much for me though."
"And I'm doing morrree!"
After buying face masks, we went home. It was seven at night. And after our little fashion show with my new clothes, we did face masks in the bathroom. As we are putting the face masks on while looking in the mirror my mom says,
"So, why don't you bring Camilo over tonight? Carlos can come as well if he wants."
"What?! Mom, you're encouraging sneaking out?!"
"Why not? It'll be fun! And don't worry if he gets caught, I'll handle everything!"
"How should I get him to sneak out though?"
"Go over there and throw a rock at his window. Do the old fashion way!" She cheers excitedly.
"I'll go now!" With my face mask still on I make my way to Camilo's house.
I throw a rock at his window. He opens his window almost instantly. Camilo peers down along with Carlos and Mel.
"Oh, hey!" I say.
"Y/n!" He climbs down to the ground.
So does Carlos and Mel. Camilo hugs me for almost two minutes straight. He pecks my cheek then we continue talking.
"Why are you here?" He asks.
"I came to get you!" I say.
"Funny thing is, we were about to go over to your place!" He blushes.
"Well then, let's go!"
We make it to my house. We walk in through the front door. We see my mom taking something out of the oven.
"Hey, boys!" My mom walks over and hugs each one of us.
She gives Carlos a mom kiss on the forehead. Mel was confused.
"Oh, yeah. My mom was the one that wanted you to come over, and me of course!"
"That's very sweet of you, Ms. y/l/n!" Camilo says.
"Anytime! Anyways, take a seat everyone! I just made pie! Who wants some?" My mom says cheerful.
We all raise our hands as if we're children in a classroom. My mom serves all of us a piece of pie. She gave Carlos and Mel two pieces because she knew they wanted more than just one piece. She asked me and Camilo but we were full after one piece. Me and my mom washed off our face masks and then we all played board games. My mom brought out wine for herself and obviously Carlos wanted some but my mom only allowed him and Mel to taste a sip and that was it. After that, three of us held water in our mouths while the other two tried to make us laugh. Carlos spit water all over Camilo each time, on purpose of course. And then we did each other's makeup. I did Camilo's make up. Carlos, Mel and my mom did each other's. Camilo looked like princess! Then, we went up to my room and pillow fought. Camilo defeated me, sadly. We did thumb wars. And then, we played uno! My mom won the first round and then I won the second. Then, we started getting tired so we watched a scary movie. We were all scared but not my mom. She went to sleep in her room and Camilo, me, Carlos and Mel fell asleep in my room. Camilo was more scared then me so he snuggled up to me as he was sleeping. Mel and Carlos snuggled with each other in sleeping bags on the floor. What a night.

Writers note: :)) I know movies aren't a thing back when this movie is supposed to take place but I don't care. And I know I've never brought tv into the story before but again, I don't care:) Have a good day/night!