Part 41

Camilo's POV:

I wake up to Carlos yelling at me, telling me how weak I am for blacking out that early. But I soon realize a girl is on top of me. She is bouncing on my... downstairs area. She soon notices I'm awake and gets up. She runs out of the house. Not too long after my family is surrounding me. Obviously they don't know that Carlos is yelling at me and they don't know it's actually me in his body. Our mom gives us the most nasty look.
"Really?! A party?! You really brought all of your drugs, alcohol, even cigarettes, into this house?! Do you know that your family lives here too?! Do you care that your little brother saw you from upstairs this whole time?!"
"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean too!" I felt my headache hit.
"Oh really?! And what happened to Camilo, huh?! Where'd he go?!"
"I have no idea..."
"You're going to therapy. Got it? Today."
"Okay..."
Carlos was yelling at my mom but she can't hear him so, that was great... I need to get out of his body. There was a frantic knock on the door, breaking the tension in the room. My mom goes over and answers the door. It was.. y/n's mom? I couldn't hear their conversation, probably because I was so cross-faded. But then my mother picks me up by the arm off of the ground and drags me outside, the family following behind. Y/n's mom was crying. My mother was no longer angry, just terrified. We were walking towards y/n's house. We went up to y/n's room. I kept asking what had happened but no one was answering. My stomach was turning. I was so worried. I almost started crying but Carlos made fun of me. We walked into her room. She was laying on her bed. Blood all over.
"I don't know what to do!" Her mom started to cry harder.
I knelt next to her. I bet the family thought it was weird that Carlos cared so much, but he doesn't, I do.
"What happened?" I asked.
"Ambush." Dolores said sadly.
"Bella or Danny?" I ask.
"Both. They were angry. They kept hurting her. They tied her up. They tortured her.."
I look back over to y/n. I couldn't stand looking at her be in this much pain. I stood up and walked out. I went to the bathroom.
"I'm sorry.." Carlos felt bad for me.
"NO YOU'RE NOT! YOU RUIN EVERYTHING! YOU MADE ME GO OVER TO THAT GIRLS HOUSE THEN, YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS FORCED ME TO DRINK AND GET HIGH! IF YOU DIDN'T FORCE ME I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE TO PROTECT Y/N! I COULD'VE DONE SOMETHING! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" I yelled so loud I heard my mother walking to the bathroom.
"It's your fault for caving in!"
"I hate you.."
My mother knocked on the door.
"Carlos? Who are you talking to?"
"No one!" I sat in a corner with my head to my knees, crying.
I don't think my mom has heard Carlos cry like that before... But it's actually me crying.
"Come on out."
"No!"
"Carlos-"
"Please! I WANT TO BE ALONE!" I heard my mother walking away.
"And Antonio saw us... Poor guy. He shouldn't see his older brother doing something so terrible.." I say.
"He'll be fine."
"How would you know?! You don't know what he might be going through!" I felt so bad.
"You're over thinking this too much."
What is wrong with Carlos? He is so insensitive. I looked down at Carlos' arms. I seen all of his scars, and the new cuts too. There were so many. A lot of them were overlapping. There wasn't a single spot were scars weren't covered.
"Why do you do this to yourself?" I ask.
"It's a way for me to channel my feelings."
"Why don't you ever just cry to channel your feelings?"
"I would but I can't get anything out of my eyes."
"Oh.."
Our mother eventually got me to come out of the bathroom. We went home. She stuck to her word and made me go to a therapist. I was still dizzy and throwing up.
"So. Why are you here?" The therapist questions.
"Because of my brother- I mean, no!"
"Huh? Brother? What did Camilo do?"
"No! I didn't mean that! He did nothing!"
"Okay... what is going on?"
"M-Me and my brother merged bodies."
"That's not true."
"It is, it is!"
The therapist just went along with it.
"You're telling me that Carlos made you drink and do all of this stuff? So, are you controlling the body and actions, and he is just telling you what to do?"
"Yes! Exactly!"
"Why didn't you just deny it?"
"I didn't want to disappoint him... And his friends think it's just Carlos so... I have to act like him."
"Alright. Is this really about Carlos?"
"Yes! I'll tell you what he says.."
"Okay. Carlos, why do you drink?"
"A lot of things.." Carlos says.
I repeat what Carlos says to the therapist.
"Name a couple things."
"Uh.. first off, my girlfriend had just recently passed away."
"I'm so sorry for your loss.. uhm, anything else?"
"I always get kicked out.. I kind of like someone I know I shouldn't... I'm a disappointment to my family, my mother hates me, I'm a terrible influence, I hate everything I do but I do it anyways, I have no self esteem, I don't believe I'll make it a couple more years.." Carlos took a deep breath.
"Oh. That is... a lot more than I expected.."
Me, Carlos, and the therapist just talked a little while longer. Carlos cried most of the time. We eventually went home. I couldn't talk to Carlos. He didn't want me talking to him. He hates feeling vulnerable, and that's exactly what he is feeling right now.