Part 33

Y/n's POV:

It was the next day. The Madrigals already planned Ava's funeral for today. I wore my black laced dress (or something else). I went over to the Casita. Pepa answered the door.
"Oh! Y/n! I'm so happy to see you!" She hugged me.
"I'm happy to see you to, Mrs. M!"
She gave me a bright smile but it quickly faded.
"Can you do me a favor and go get Carlos and Camilo? They've been cooped up in their rooms." She lets me walk into the house.
"Sure!" I walk up the stairs and to Camilo's room first.
I knock on the door. No reply. I open the door. Camilo wasn't in his room. But I seen the sketch book he was drawing in yesterday. It was on his desk. I wanted to have just a little peek. I walked over to the sketch book. The book was open to a page. I soon recognize what he was drawing... or who he was drawing.. It was me! But anime style! It was so good! It looked so accurate! He is truly an artist! That is so sweet! I blushed a little. I decided it was time to stop looking at the drawing and actually find the twins. I walked over to Carlos' room. I knocked, no reply. I open his door. I walked into his room and I noticed Camilo and Carlos sleeping together in Carlos' bed. Awww. They had a sleepover! I would feel bad if I woke them up. I walk over to them. Carlos had his arm stretched out across Camilo's face. Camilo was snuggled up to Carlos. But Carlos was kind of in a position that looked as though he was pushing Camilo away in his sleep. That is so cutee! I moved Carlos' arm off of Camilo. Camilo scrunched his face up and then sniffled.  He opened his eyes a little.
"Y/n?" He questions.
"Hello! Your mom asked me to come get you two!"
"Oh.."
"Yeah. It's time to get ready to go to the funeral.." I say.
"Okay. Thank you." He stretches.
Him stretching had awaken Carlos.
"Why'd you wake me up?!" He says.
"We have to get ready." Camilo looks over to Carlos.
"Why?!"
Jeez. Carlos really isn't a morning person.
"Well.." Camilo didn't want to say it.
The thought soon hit Carlos.
"Oh.. right..." Carlos looked away from us.
Carlos started to tear up.
"Hey.." Camilo hugged Carlos.
"Ew! Get off of m-me.." Carlos pushed Camilo away.
Carlos turned away from us. He started crying a little harder but silently.
"It's okay to cry.." Camilo says.
"I'm not crying! I never cry! Crying's stupid!" Carlos tried to be cool about it.
Camilo looked over to me. Camilo got up from the bed. He walked over to a pile of clothes that were on the floor in the corner. He pulled down his pants- WAIT WHAT?! I quickly turn away while I cover my eyes.
"Camilo?!" I say.
"What? I'm wearing boxers!" He says.
He rummages through the pile of clothes on the floor. He put on some black pants.
"You can turn around. I have pants on." He says.
I turn around slowly. He then takes his shirt off. I don't know whether I should have turned around then... but, I don't know. It was kind of hot... I'm not going to lie..
"Stop blushing! It's too adorable!" He says.
What?! Am I blushing?! I turn my face away. I was probably blushing even harder. He chuckled a little. He got a white dress shirt. He put the shirt on. He left the collar undone. He got a black fancy jacket. He put it on. He then got a tie from the pile of clothes. He put the tie around his neck but he didn't tie it.
"How's this?" He turns around to face me.
I didn't answer. I just stared.
"Well... by the look on your face I'm guessing I look pretty good?" He says.
"Mhm.." I say.
He smiled. I turn to look at Carlos. He was staring at me.
"Were you watching me this whole time?!" I say.
"Yes! I was watching the look on your face when he took off his clothes! You liked it, didn't you?" Carlos laughed.
I didn't say anything. Camilo laughed along with Carlos. Camilo was also blushing. Camilo walked past me to get to the door. But as he walked past he winked at me. Then he opened the door. He stood there waiting for me to go first. I did. Camilo walked out after me and he closed the door.
"Okay! Get dressed! We are leaving soon!" Camilo says through the door.
Camilo smiled at me and than lead me down the stairs.