"I'm sorry you have me at a loss. I don't recall us meeting." I say with an apologetic smile as I rack my brain. No way I would have forgotten meeting her.

Unable to resist exploring her beauty, my eyes rake her stunning figure showed to perfection in a dark green formfitting, knee-length pencil dress. Her braided blonde hair falls over her shoulder, the end just resting over breasts I know would fit perfectly in my palms. I obviously linger a little too long.

"My eyes are in my face asshat, I'm not one of your whores."

Her dreamy green eyes glare angrily at me as she sweeps past me through the open doors on the tenth floor.

I find myself staring at my reflection in the stainless steel doors bemused. Only then, as I look into the polished steel mirror does it occur to me what's just happened.

Xander.

She mistook me for my twin. Wouldn't be the first time I was on the receiving end of a she-wolf he pissed off. I was just too taken aback by her for it to compute.

The elevator doors open to the twelfth floor where we keep our Bane Industrial offices.

I nod silently at the receptionist and others who greet me on my way to Xander's office which I enter without knocking.

"Whose the blonde you pissed off?" I ask as he looks up from his laptop with a smirk.

"Blonde? You're going to have to be more specific Knox." He drawls as I sink into the seat opposite his desk.

"Platinum blonde, five-eight, green eyes, supermodel figure, unmated, Alpha born." I summarize and chuckle as his head shoots up from his screen, excitement coursing through our bond.

"You saw her? Where?" He asks leaning forward.

"Uh uh, info. Who is she, how do you know her and why is she pissed at you? Because she just about killed me with a death stare in the elevator."

Xander shakes his head with a smile, leaning back with a gleam in his eye I haven't seen before when talking about a female. Hell, we usually don't talk about them at all. He has his preferences and I don't butt into his business. But this is different. We both know it.

"Her name is Freya. She was at Siroccos last night when I was with Cynthia. I couldn't take my eyes off her. I mean, all she did was sit opposite me and Pollux was ready to leap over Cynthia for her. It was an intense few hours, and let's say Cynthia served her purpose as you know, except I probably should have not fucked her in the elevator. When the doors opened Freya was there with her Epsilon and not impressed."

I sit back in my seat chuckling. Xander never has any sense when it comes to his dick.

"So it was her that got you all worked up when you were fucking Cynthia."

Xander nods. We're twins with a unique bond, there is nothing either of us keeps from the other. It has been part of our success and neither of us would change it even if we could.

"Pollux wants her." He says with meaning, leaning back in his chair with a seriousness I rarely see in him when it comes to females.

"I put Cynthia in a cab and followed Freya to Inzane. Attempted to hit her up and fell on my face. She left me there." He confesses grimly and I laugh again. Loving that the stunning she-wolf didn't succumb to my brothers usual charms. I like her even more already.

"She left you there? No wonder Pollux wants her, must be the first she-wolf to say no." I chuckle and Xander smiles not insulted at all. I can see Pollux just hounding for a chase.

"You've scented her. What does Castor think?" He asks pointedly.

I scoff.

"You know what he thinks. I wouldn't be here talking about her if he didn't want her."

The Crystal Moon Curse: Book 3: CHOSENजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें