Chapter 32- Dates

Start from the beginning

Dem- haha I was remembering that one.

"Don't call me that!" Demetri glared at Felix. "And Victoria I think"

Victoria? No, no way!!!

Demetria began to carry on.

"Anyway she started rambling on about this guy called Riley- her boyfriend- and did anyone know where he was...after asking for about ten minutes, she shrugged and said it didn't really matter....little bit odd. Anyway then, ten minutes later, she starts off about how she hates the cullers and aro gets all excited and joins in...she starts blabbering on about how they killed her mate and stuff and Aro is being all sorry for her when suddenly all the music stops and he" Demetri jabbed Felix's chest. "Gets down on one knee and proposes!"

"OMG no way!" I squealed.

"To Jane."

"Wait WHAT?" I shrieked.

"Exactly- anyway he did it as a joke but you'll be surprised to hear Heidi didn't find it hilarious but after explaining how it was just a joke, he proposed to Heidi in front of everyone".

"I did it really well" Felix butted in. "Got down on one knee and pulled out a haribo ring and proposed"

"OMG a haribo ring!" I chuckled.

"Yep, she's still wearing it now" Felix grinned. "I'm gonna give her the real ring in a second"

"Ooh- let's see it!" I demanded.

Felix reached into his pockets and pulled out a silver box. Inside, was a gorgeous crystal band that made the shapes of flowers. In the centre was a large diamond heart and engraved in the inside of the ring it read:

Better than the Haribo ring?-  Helix, 1 January 2015

"Helix?" I asked in confusion.

"Yeah, Felix ad Heidi put together" Felix said sheepishly.

"Aww that is so cute and this ring is incredible!"

"Thanks" Felix smiled. "Now we're off" he said as he dragged Demetri with him. "To find Heidi"

"Bye" I waved at them as they left the room.

"That was totally not awkward at all!" I laughed.

Alec was oddly silent.

"Alec?" I asked.

"Bella, do you like me?"  Alec asked me bluntly.

"Umm...well sure...you're one of my friends" I said hesitantly.

Did he mean more like fancy?

"Do you like me in any other way?" he asked me, his tone steady giving nothing away.

I didn't know how to reply.

How did I feel about Alec?

He was handsome- for sure and I think I'd like to date him.

But....what if he doesn't like me back....and then he'll just leave me again and I'll be back at square one.

Besides, I'd only known him what four days?

"Do you?" I asked.

"I asked you first" Alec pointed out.

"You're older" I protested.

"How do you know that?" Alec smirked.

"From all of your grey hairs!"

"Rude!" he exclaimed. "Answer or I'll tickle you" he threatened me.