Chapter 68- Legal or Illegal?

A good story appears and feels like a good ending will appear in the future

The author of this book:

(If you know you know)Your Pov

Your Pov

I had recently went for a date with Ro365 and I must say, even though I wanted to go somewhere, everything was planned by Ro. Oh well, you can't always win. As I was walking towards my office, I could see the door already open.

You: Strange, Volga isn't supposed to be working today, I gave her the day off.

I then opened the door to find someone looking at their phone while enjoying the quiet aura in here.

She's legal as a submarine and that's final >:(

You: Oh, U-47, I never thought that you'd actually be here

Uyi: Just call me Uyi. Saying U-47 doesn't feel right when you say it, Y/N. I'll go now, see ya, need to find somewhere quiet besides here.

You: How so?

Uyi: I won't be any use to you anyways. I can't even help you finish your work.

You: No, it's fine, you can stay, Graf Spee also come in here time and time again to just be somewhere quiet.

Uyi: So like, I can't really help with your work at all... But you'll let me stay here... You don't mind? Is that so... then I'll stay (I think there's a much more important motive than just finding a quiet place) ...

You: ...

Uyi/You: Well this is awkward. What? No you go first, no you.

You: I guess it is very awkward when a guy and a girl both are in a room, huh?

Uyi: Yes, but you have a quiet office... I approve if it, no wonder that Spee likes this place.

You: Yeah... oh, that's right, I have something to do for now, I'll be back in a moment. For now, just enjoy yourself here.

Uyi: Okay.

3rd Person Pov

While Y/N was out, doing something, Uyi was lying down on the couch until she spots Graf Spee who also spotted her.