Chapter 35: N and Ro

Your Pov
Today was a happy day, I proposed to Enterprise and ate with her and E-Chan. While the 2 had some daughter-mother bonding, I was walking around with my sisters around the base, to see another poster in the middle.

Cleveland: Huh, so it's that time of the year already?

You: What do mean by that, Cleveland- Onee Chan?

Denver: That's right, you weren't here when that happened! Well, little bro, every year, Azur Lane does a singing competition at the main base. Of course, it's always San Diego who wins every year.

Cleveland: This year will be different! I've come up with a new song that'll wipe the floor with her!

Columbia: You should sign up too, little bro, with your singing skills and your piano skills, you could definitely win.

Monty: Come on bro, you have to join, it'll be fun. Besides, I saw that you were writing your own song, so you have a chance here instead of doing it in class.

You: I don't know, I've never been on stage before and I get a bit . Besides, I've awakened too many fetishes with my previous outfits.

Monty: You did not.

You: Oh yeah? Remember the time when I was a butler for a day? I had to clean the carpet because you four made a huge pool of blood just by nose bleeding and most of it was from you, Monty.

Monty: You have no proof!

You: Oh yeah? Wait, you're right on that, I didn't catch any evidence, but the other maids were there though...

Monty: That doesn't count as proof.

You: Darn. Whatever, Monty, you're the most jealous woman I know.

Monty: I'm not jealous, I'm just protecting you.

You and Cleveland sisters except Monty: Sure... sure...

I then started to ruffle Monty's hair.

Monty: I am the only one who you can give headpats too, is that understood?

you: Y-Yes Monty.

Monty: Good.

Columbia: That's no fair, you know! I want head pats too!

Monty: No, they are mine.

You: Whatever. I think I'll sign myself up for that I guess. Hey, Cleveland, mind doing that for me? I need to meet the AR team.

Cleveland: Alright, see ya bro!

I then left my sisters to head to the AR team to see M16 nibbling on her sister's cheeks.