Chapter 45: Lucky Cleveland

3rd Person

(Suck my wallet dry? HAH! she's gonna suck more than that *unzips* Hotter than the first skin)

As it was still night time Cleveland and her sisters were getting ready to look for Y/N, a dark presence was scene behind, it was Enterprise. As for the T-Dolls, they have returned as they couldn't find Y/N even after one week of searching.

Cleveland: Oh, Enterprise, what is it? If you need something, make it quick, we are going somewhere.

Enterprise: Oh don't worry, I don't need anything... except... your blood on my knife.

 your blood on my knife

Cleveland: Huh?

Enterprise charges towards Cleveland with a knife in her hand as she pins Cleveland down and going for the kill.

Columbia: Enterprise, stop it!

Enterprise: IT WAS YOU, YOU'RE THE REASON WHY MY Y/N LEFT, ITS YOUR FAULT, ILL MAKE SURE ANY KIND OF UNHAPPINESS THAT MADE Y/N SAD WILL BURN IN HELL!!

Monty: Enterprise, stop it, we're going to fix this.

Enterprise swung her knife down towards Cleveland's throat but the Cleveland sisters held her hands back before it connected. Cleveland was then crying

Cleveland: Please... I know that it was my fault, all of it. But we'll bring him back, I want to see him again, I want to say that I'm sorry... please Enterprise, Y/N wouldn't want you to kill allies it was for him.

Enterprise then yelled as she threw the Cleveland sisters away and went again for the attack but the knife had landed near Cleveland's head.

Enterprise: You have 5 days to look for him, if you don't come back or come back with bad news, I will personally handle you and your sisters, until you lose your voices. My entire existence is for Y/N, he is my everything, if he is found dead, I will personally kill everyone and everything before killing myself. The clock is ticking ladies.

Enterprise then leaves.

Denver: We need to go, now!

Columbia: On it!