Chapter 30- All aboard

Your Pov

After the last siren fell, everything was at peace. Vestal took out a first aid kit and healed my wounds which I was great full for. After a while, Cleveland comes back with the T-Dolls untouched and still in the same condition.

You: Phew, you're all safe, I'm glad.

Sopmod: You we're so cool! You were zipping through the air and killing all of them, I wish I could do that! I could even do it myself!

AR-15: What was that you little runt?!

Sopmod: Ow ow ow ow!! AR-15, stop it hurts really badly! What did I even do this time, I didn't do anything!!?

Ar-15: Don't think that you can do what Y:N can, he just saved us and this is how you repay him?!

Sopmod: But I did say thank you, stop hurting me!!

You: Alright that's enough, I don't want to injure myself like I've already have. Star, it's okay for Sop to think that she can do something like I can, everyone dreams big. Come one, everyone is tired. Say, do you girls have a home?

M16: No, not after we were teleported back here, we have no home.

You: Then how about you stay with me in Azur Lane? I mean, if you want to. There's many girls that you can bond with along with seeing me more often. So, what do you say?

M4A1: I'm in.

Ump 9: I want in, our family will expand even more!

Everyone then agreed that they would come with me back to Azur Lane. We then went to the port for our ships to become massive which surprised the Tactical Dolls. I let them board my ship as Sop began to look around and poke everything like a child in a candy store.

You: Sop, stop touching my ship, it's not impressive.

Sop: But I've never been On a ship before, everything seems new to me, I just have to see what everything is, see every nook and cranny.

While the Tactical Dolls went inside the mess hall of the ship, I saw UMP 40 and 45 looking at the sea in amazement.

You: So, is the view just as you expected?

Ump 40: It's better than what we saw in books, the sea is just like diamonds while the sky is so blue...

You: It is, I wish they I could've showed the 2 of you this view a long time ago before I disappeared. Come on, let's get you inside, you'll all have to take measurements of your clothing size so that the maids can make some clothes for you.

I then gave them some measuring tapes so that they can record their size as I went to get changed. I then realised how much cosplay outfits I had including the wigs.

You: I never knew how much I liked to cosplay.

I then heard shouting as I then went out to see well, the Tactical dolls doing their measurements.