Chapter 3- Not Yet

Your Pov

After that test that Enterprise gave me, I went for another check up with Vestal. She concluded that I was still the same, my Cancer didn't increase and my other condition was still the same too.

Vestal: I have to also repair your ship and your sisters' since you knocked them out pretty hard. Well, except Cleveland.

You: That was when Dying Soul activated. You said not to go over my limit so I did.

Vestal: Well that's good, at least one of my patients actually listens to me.

You: Wait, there are more?

Vestal: Have you seen Enterprise? Every time she goes to battle, she comes home damaged, a lot. Trust me when I say this, she is very stubborn.

You: I can relate. If it's your family that we're talking here, you wouldn't want to just lay around and ask someone else to do it.

Vestal: I suppose so. Anyways, go and get some rest, *gives medicine* Take these pills to relief your pain, they should boost your life expectancy.

You: Alright then, thanks, Vestal. Also, where's my room? I don't think I have one.

Vestal: Oh, you're sleeping with your sisters.

You:... What?!?! Aren't I going to be looking somewhat of a Pervert?!

Vestal: (You really are pure.) Do rather want to sleep with other ships that aren't somewhat of your sisters?

You: Sleeping with Cleveland sisters are fine! Hopefully, they'd be fine with it.

Vestal: I'm sure it'll be fine. Now go on now, I have your sisters next.

I nodded as I then left the medical ward to see the 4 Cleveland sisters who were waiting outside.

You: You girls okay?

Monty: We're fine, it was just a training battle, all repairs will be done by Vestal, we should be able to head for Azur Lane tomorrow.

You: Azur... Lane?

Denver: It's something like a second home. The other factions that are on our side will be there too.

Cleveland: I heard Royal Navy will be there along with some of us.

You: That's good. Also, Vestal said that I'll be sleeping with all of you, is that really alright?

Columbia: It should be no problem! You're our brother after all, Clevebro.

Cleveland: I'm a girl!

Columbia: I wasn't referring to you, Cleveland. I was referring to your look alike.

You: Well, I do look like Cleveland a lot-*cough* *cough* *cough*

Denver: Woah, that sound serious, are you okay, little bro?

You: *tries to hide it. * Yeah... I'm fine, no need to worry about me.

Monty: Alright then, we'll see you in our room later then.

You: Alright bye! (Phew, good thing that I covered my mouth. Shit, my condition is getting worse now. Wait... Blood? )

 Blood? )