Chapter 11- The Broken Ships

Your Pov

I was in my ship, the USS Enterprise, (CVN-80), logging into my computer, but something was definitely wrong.

You: The computer is already open? Who in the world was able to notice my password? Good thing my homework file wasn't opened. Nah, I'm sure it's just nothing. I'll go touch some grass or something, better than staying here all day. But before that, I'll go do some maintenance work on the jets.

I then went out to my flight deck as I take out a hologram to do any repairs on my flight deck or my aircrafts. While doing so, Cleveland comes by.

Cleveland: Hey bro! Working hard yet hardly working?

You: Hehe, sort of, I'm still getting used to these new mechanics and this body, bot like my old one back then but, feels the same.

Cleveland: Yeah, it feels good to have you back to us, Y/N. Y/N, you look tired, have you been sleeping well?

You: No... Last night, Denver wouldn't let me go and thought that I was a bolster so she squished me between her thighs. I couldn't say if that was a win-win, or a win-lose situation.

Cleveland: Oh you poor thing. *stis down and pats her lap* Here, you can use my thighs as a lap pillow.

You: (I do need a nap. What's more is that thighs save lives) I guess I'll take up your offer, thanks sis.

I laid down on Cleveland's lap as I felt comfortable on her lap

I laid down on Cleveland's lap as I felt comfortable on her lap. She then begins to stroke my hair as I then looked at her to see her very happy.

You: Ahh~ Kimochi... Arigatou... Cleveland Onee-Chan.

Cleveland: Hehe, I knew you'd like it. Oh yeah... *starts blushing* If you're free in Saturday... Do you want to go out with me.?

You: On Saturday? Sorry, but I already made plans with Columbia.

Cleveland: Huh? That day... You're going out with Columbia? Heh... Is that so?

You: Why did the tone in your voice just change when I mentioned Columbia?

Cleveland: I don't know what you're talking about dearest brother~