Chapter 61: Happy Tanabata, With the family

Your Pov
The first day of the Tanabata Festival has come to a close as I went back to my room to sleep. However, I still had energy to spare since we went back after the fireworks. So, I went to the inly place where I can have inner peace and game, Ayanami's room. Okay, before you scold me for going there, she has games, that's my reason. When I arrived, I knocked on the door and Ayanami answered it.

You: Evening, Ayanami.

Ayanami: Y/N-Senpai, what are you doing here, desu?

You: I have a lot of energy left so I came here to play some games

Ayanami: Really? Well, grab a controller, get some snacks and a drink and let's play, desu. Long Island is also here so I hope you don't mind.

You: I don't mind at all. Good thing I brought my gamer shirt before I came here so let's game!

Long Island: Ah, Ayanami, hurry up! The boss is already in the second phase! The Raiden Shogun is gonna kill you!!

Ayanami: Coming. Y/N, just make yourself at home, I need to be go back to my game.

You: Okay. (To myself) Like hell I'm going to wait for that, I'm going to play Dokkan Battle, just bored.

Ayanami: Y/N, we're done with the game, what do you wanna play?

You: I don't know, just play something so that we can get tired.

Long Island: Ooh, I know, let's watch the new movie. Minions, Rise of Gru!

You: (le gasp) Wait, I need to get ready!

I then rushed back to my room and put on my new suit I bought inline just for this occasion. I then ran back into the room with a small moon in my hands

 I then ran back into the room with a small moon in my hands