Chapter 4- Day Of Infamy

3rd Person Pov

After a few days, all repairs were finished, those who were posted to Azur Lane had left. There at Azur Lane, many girls from the Royal Navy and Eagle Union were already either setting up shop or chatting with each other.

(Prince of Wales = POW)

Cleveland : It sure is lively, even for a first day.

POW: Of course, it is a day where we finally stay together and help each other for one purpose, killing the Sirens.

Cleveland: Hehe, do you know who's coming from my side? She has 20 Battle Stars and has survived many close calls

POW: The Grey Ghost will be here, I believe. At least we got some more firepower now.

Cleveland: And not just that, when Enterprise sent me and my sisters out to look for a distress signal, we found another ship! Guess this, he's a Cleveland Class ship too!

POW: A male ship? What's his name, I would like to meet him if you don't mind.

Cleveland: Of course! His name is Y/N, but his ship is called the USS Manchester, the Glass Knight. For some reason, he's called Glass Knight and not Knight of the seas, I wonder why?

POW: It could mean that he's very vulnerable to attacks, glass is fragile after all.

Cleveland: Nah, just because of names doesn't mean that he is fragile, right? If he's in trouble, me and my sisters will help him all the way!

POW: Even when just meeting him, you've already grown attached to him. Oh well, I guess I'll have to see him.

As Cleveland and Prince of Wales walked around base, they met with Illustrious and Unicorn, aircraft carriers of Royal Navy. Unicorn was shy and the size of most young teen destroyers such as HMS Javelin or KMS Z23. Inside the base was Ayanami, a Destroyer from Sakura Empire, sent as a spy.

Time skip

As time passed, there was an ambush, by the Sakura Empire, led by 2 fox ladies.

Kaga and Akagu: Behold and tremble! The 1st Carrier division carriers! Akagi and Kaga!