Chapter 2- Land Of Freedom... And Guns What?

Your Pov

When my so called sisters and I arrived at Azur Lane, I was surprised by how good the place looked like, well, in 1944 that is. When we got off my ship, someone in a white cap came to me.

Enterprise: Is this the person from the distress signal? Also, I said no men are allowed here

Monty: Yes, Enterprise. He's an exception. If he touches anyone, we'll kick him out.

You: Enterprise? As in CV-6 Enterprise? The Grey Ghost?

Enterprise: Yes?

You: Oh my go! I can't believe that I'm meeting the actual Grey Ghost, it's an honor to ma'am! Ah, sorry for my certain outburst, Enterprise.

Enterprise: I... Never expected you to react that way.

You: Yeah, I have heard of yu from my sisters and I always wanted to meet all the ships before me. Right, introductions. I am Y/N, CL-83 Manchester, Cleveland Class Cruiser.

Enterprise: Cleveland Class? Manchester? I've never heard of such a ship.

You: I was made after WW2, when most of the ships died, I only fought in one battle, the Korean War and got 9 Battle Stars.

Enterprise: The... Korean War?

You: You don't have a Korea?

Enterprise: Is that a faction? Nevermind, first, we'll get you a check up by our Medic Ship, Vestal. Afterwards, you'll proceed to my office, okay?

You: Understood. Cleveland, mind leading the way?

Cleveland: Of course! Vestal is our medical ship, so if anything hurts or needs repairing, come see her.

You: Great! Also, why was Enterprise glaring at me from the beginning?

Cleveland: Oh... It's because of what our creators did to us. Most of them were men, so they had sexually desires since we were all female. So, we lost all trust in men since that day.

You: So does that mean you hate me too?

Cleveland: Oh no no, I believe that not every male is horny for us, so, I'll give you a chance to prove yourself.

You:... Thanks, for giving me a chance.

Cleveland: No problem, it's what siblings do, right? Or should I say, look alike?

I laughed a bit before we made it to Vestal's medical centre.