Chapter 57-Y/N's girl phase

Cleveland's Pov

While walking to Y/N's room, I was very happy while holding two tickets to the movies later on. I know that NJ and Y/N watched a horror movie but I want to take him out to something we both like!

Cleveland: Today, I wanna take Y/N out for a movie, I hope he likes what I picked out for the both of us. (Knocks on the door) Y/N, are you inside? Can I come in?

You: C-Cleveland?! Uh... I'm not free today, can you come back again in a month or so? Just don't come at all.

Cleveland: You're acting weird, I'm coming in!

You: No wait, don't (Cleveland comes in) In...

As I went in, I saw... me? Wait no, it's me with a black crown and dress and a bigger bust. I then checked myself if that was me but I then saw that it wasn't, it was Y/N as me

 I then checked myself if that was me but I then saw that it wasn't, it was Y/N as me

You: D-Don't look!

Cleveland: Bro, why do you look like me?!

You: Can you really blame me?! Once a year, I transform into a girl for a whole month and now I'm stuck like this till then!

Cleveland: Oh dear...

You: Anyways, if I'm a girl, you can call me Ereshkigal.

Cleveland: I would rather call you little brother instead but it doesn't sound right.

You: Yeah...

Cleveland: So, that's your female form? (Looks at chest) How come you get huge boobs? Not even Columbia's are that big.

You: They're not that big, mine aren't bigger than Biloxi's or Columbia's

Cleveland: Bullshit! You weren't a girl for most of your years so you won't know if they were bigger or not! Sorry, just salty. Anyways, I came here because I wanted to invite you to the movies today.

You: Sounds fun. Alright, we can go, but if anyone sees me and you together, don't complain if they ask "is that your twin, Cleveland?"

Cleveland: I can handle that, come in little sis.

You: Still a dude, even though I'm a girl, I have a penis, so I'm a futanari I guess.

Me and Y/N or should I say Ereshkigal or whatever he calls himself when he's a girl, then went out to watch the movie. While walking, we bumped into E-Chan and Kenobi.

E-Chan/Kenobi: Time of the year papa/Youngling?

You: Yup.

Cleveland: You guys aren't surprised by it?

E-Chan: When you've been with papa as long as me, you get used to it, so should I call you mama Ereshkigal or still papa?

You: It's only for a month so papa is fine, no need to call me Ereshkigal. Anyways, what are you doing with Kenobi?