Chapter 55: BB

Author: Wot?

Author: Wot?

Your pov

You: Enterprise, where's E-Chan?

Enterprise: She's with Graf Spee, I asked her to babysit her with the Iron Blood kids, she does need friends of her age. Why are you asking?

You: Because of this.

I then hugged Enterprise as I shocked her.

Enterprise: Y-Y/N?! What are you doing?!

You: Can't I hug my wife?

Enterprise: That's not what I meant! I'm asking why are you doing this so suddenly?

You: I don't know, I just want to hug you. I feel so tired recently. Besides... I just want a hug from my Lucky E

Enterprise: Oh Y/N... okay, I'll let you hug me. It's just that you're the kind if guy who wouldn't accept hugs.

You: I just feel like it today. Maybe I'll go find other people to hug too, I just wanna do that.

Enterprise: If you say so. Then here's a challenge for you. Go and hug everyone you know in the base. That's right, I'm allowing to do so.

You: Yay!

Time skip

You: Cleveland!

Cleveland: Y/N, what's up? You look very happy to see your older sister today!

You: Hug!

Cleveland: Huh?

You: You heard me! Hug me!

Cleveland: W-Well, if you insist, come here little bro!

I then hugged Cleveland as I lifted her up as well. Ah, this feels nice. The others joined in too because of jealousy. Well, no point in fighting I guess.

Time skip

You: ROON, FRIEDRICH!!

Roon: Y/N-Sama, what's wrong?

Friedrich: What is it my child? You can tell me everything that worries you~

You: Hug! I want hugs!

Roon: Hm? Do you want a hug, too? Okay~

Friedrich: Of course, my child, anything you ask for, I will provide everything for you, come here into mother's embrace.

Afterwards, I was then hugged by many others. Atago, Taihou, Nimi, Laffey, Javelin, Bismarck, Tirpitz, Helena, basically everyone I knew, even Obi Wan.

You: 45!

Ump 45: Y/N, what is it?

You: Want a hug?

Ump 45: Yes, now come here