Nuthin' Special

(Opening shot: the city skyline during the day.)

Narrator: The city of Townsville! A special city on an especially special day... (Thick clouds of smoke rise, accompanied by massive o.c. footsteps.) ..where nothing special is...wha? Not another giant flaming squirrel!

(On the end of this line, pan/turn down quickly to the beast in question stomping around a corner. Its beady red eyes sit above a huge mouth with a chipped front tooth, and it is wreathed in smoke and green flames. It screeches and smashes a building; cut to several screaming, fleeing townspeople. They run to safety just before the squirrel crushes a parked car underfoot.)

(Back to the creature, which lets off a long screech and knocks over two more buildings. Pull back to put it in the distance and the girls in the foreground, their backs to the camera.)

[Possible animation goof: Bubbles' dress appears to match Blossom's, though this might be partially due to the glare of the squirrel's flames.]

Blossom: All right, girls, let's get to work. (The squirrel approaches a rooftop water tower.) He's going for the water tank!

Buttercup: I'm on it! (She zips down.)

(The creature tears the tank from the roof and promptly has it zipped away by Buttercup. This does not sit well with the assailant and leads to a fresh yowl of anger. The tank is set down safely, but upside down, on another rooftop.)

Buttercup: Betcha didn't like that! (She doubles back.)

(The squirrel, meanwhile, pounds another building as more people run in terror.)

Squirrel: Caliente fuego! (Blossom and Bubbles fly up.) Muy caliente fuego!

Blossom: Bubbles, he's speaking Spanish! See if you can translate.

Bubbles: No problema!

(The squirrel has said, "Hot fire! Very hot fire!" Bubbles' words: "No problem!" She zips away and stops behind the squirrel's head. On the next line, it turns to face her.)

Squirrel: FUEGO! CALIENTE! ("Fire! Hot!")

Bubbles: Uh...hable despacio, por favor. ("Speak slowly, please.")

(The only answer she gets is a swipe of the paw, which she ducks.)

Bubbles: I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that.

(The monster runs down the street, screaming in pain - it has been trying to get some relief from the fire licking at its body.)

Squirrel: Ay, papi, caliente! (More screaming.) Ardiente caliente fuego! (Bubbles pulls even.)

Bubbles: Slow down, por favor!

(The last line: "Oh, daddy, hot! Burning hot fire!")

(The squirrel continues to run wild; more people scatter before it, and a crying baby wanders into its path. Blossom gasps in shock and charges down, plucking the child away just in time. She carries it to a group of onlookers and deposits it in a woman's arms before taking off again.)

Woman: This isn't my baby! (The squirrel screams again.)

Squirrel: AYUDA!

Bubbles: Wait! I got that one! It means "Help!"

Squirrel: (jumping up and down) SACAME!

Bubbles: "Put me..."

Squirrel: (still jumping) SOY POR EL...

Bubbles: "...out. I'm on..."

Squirrel: (rolling around) ...FUEGO!

Bubbles: "...fire."