Geshundfight

(Opening shot: the city skyline under a clear sky.)

Narrator: The city of Townsville. (Camera turns down to the jail as he continues; prisoners are at the windows.) A place filled with some of the most brilliant, clever, and ingenious criminal masterminds ever to hatch an evil scheme.

(Turn quickly down to street level. The Amoeba Boys, the three overgrown microbes from "Crime 101," stand in front of an orange vendor's display and eye it nervously. The man is not particularly alarmed at their presence.)

Narrator: Then there's the Amoeba Boys.

(Slim looks back and forth between the vendor, the oranges, and Bossman and Junior. After a long moment of strained silence, he reaches toward the oranges as if to grab one and the three dart into an alley. They look back at the aftermath of their caper.)

Bossman: (laughing) We did it! We're official criminals!

Junior: Yeah, criminals!

Slim: (laughing) Yeah!

Bossman: So come on. Let's see it.

Junior: Yeah, let's see it.

Slim: Duh...see it?

Bossman: Yeah, the orange. Let's see the orange.

Junior: Yeah, the orange.

Slim: Oh, that.

Bossman: Yes, that. The orange? The fruit that you stole just now? Let's see it!

Slim: (laughing nervously) What do you want to see that for?

Bossman: Produce the produce!

Slim: Uh... (He cowers as Bossman berates him.)

Bossman: You didn't take it, did you?

Junior: He didn't take it, Boss!

Slim: ("shrugging") I was going to, but...that would be stealing.

(Bossman begins to shake with anger and finally screams. Junior backs out of the way as he advances on Slim. As he yells, the latter backs down until he is only a puddle of cytoplasm.)

Bossman: That's it! I spend months planning that orange heist, and you go and choke at the last minute. Don't you have any backbone, you-

(The eyes of all three pop open in surprise as a variation on the girls' theme plays.)

Bossman: Listen! Ooh, that can only mean one thing.

(Turn quickly up to the sky, where the girls are in flight, then cut back to the Boys.)

Bossman: Now's our chance to get in real trouble! (Overhead view of them; he calls into the sky.) Hey, Powerpuff Girls!

(We see a quick shot of their shadows descending along the side of the building the Boys are standing in front of; turn down to a street level as they land, ready for action.)

Blossom: What?

(There is a piece of paper on the sidewalk in front of Bossman. He stammers nervously for a few seconds, then spots this. His face lights up.)

Bossman: Aha! Check it out.

(The paper is picked up and held aloft by Bossman, then dropped. It flutters to the ground at Blossom's feet. Turn up to her face; she looks down at the scrap, then at the camera. She is completely bewildered. Back to the Boys, who are looking as menacing as they can.)

Bossman: Littering! (The trios face off.)

Blossom: Sorry, guys. You're gonna have to do better than that. (to her sisters) Come on, girls. Let's go.