The City of Frownsville

Start from the beginning

Banker: (crying uncontrollably) Pal!

(The banker and the bank robber break down crying and wailing.)

Narrator: Just look at all these happy young suspecting people be plunged into sadness and what's worse is...it's headed for the carnival!

(Cut to the carnival.)

Barker: Step right up, ladies and gentlemen, and see the 8th wonder of the world, it's stupendous, it's colossal, it's... (BOING) (Sobbing wildly) It's not true. Go away! The show's a total fake! (He starts crying uncontrollably again)

Ventriloquist: "Well, well, well, Frisbee, you're looking perky today, how's about a little song?" (BOING)

(The ventriloquist breaks out crying and wailing, then takes one swig of ice cold water, which causes tear drops to flood out of Frisbee's eyes and he begins crying and wailing as well too.)

(Cut to the happy competition.)

Narrator: (sobbing in despair) Oh no, not the happy competition!

(The narrator breaks down crying and wailing.)

Mayor of Townsville: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Townsville's 6th annual happiest citizen contest. (He takes out an envelope) And now, ladies and gentlemen, the happiest citizen of Townsville is...Bubbles!

(Bubbles's frowning face transforms into a smiling face.)

Mayor of Townsville: Here you go, my dear.

(The Mayor of Townsville gives Bubbles the trophy.)

Bubbles: Thank you so very, very much, this is the happiest moment of my life.

(The Miseray effects the entire audience, and the audience breaks down crying and wailing.)

Blossom: (crying and wailing) What's going on, Professor?

Professor Utonium: (crying and wailing) We're suffering from the effects from the Miseray, it's a ray that can take one person's sadness and spread it to thousands of people at a time.

Talking White Dog: (crying and wailing) How does he know all this stuff?

Buttercup: (crying and wailing) He's the professor, he knows everything!

(Y/N): (crying and wailing) Oh god my face hurts from crying!

Blossom: (crying and wailing) I don't like it, who could be such a nasty mean old creep that he'd wanna turn Townsville into a bunch of cry babies?

(All of the citizens cry and wail uncontrollably in a row.)

Lou Gubrious/Hal Larious: (In a clown suit, smiling) Me, Lou Gubrious, or as I'm now known these days...Hal Larious! (He breaks out laughing uncontrollably)

Hal Larious/Lou Gubrious: Congratulate me, Sorrowpuff Girl, I've lost this contest to you for six years running. But now, thanks to the wonders of technology...(he takes the trophy out of Bubbles's grasp) I'm Townsville's happiest citizen!

(Hal Larious breaks out laughing uncontrollably again.)

(Close up of Bubbles without the trophy.)

(Bubbles breaks out crying and wailing as well too.)

Blossom: (crying and wailing) What'll we do now, Professor?

Professor Utonium: (crying and wailing) "Girls, the only known cure for the effects of the Miseray...is something more contagious than sadness, and that's a sense of (he sobs wildly) humor!"

Buttercup: (crying and wailing) You mean...

Bubbles: (crying and wailing) Being funny?

Professor Utonium: (crying and weeping) Yes, make just one person here laugh, just one mind you, and the entire town will...... FOLLOW!! (He breaks down crying and wailing again.)