𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳.

Start from the beginning

Kai was already in a bad mood about having to attend meech's funeral but what put him off even more was all the people Kai saw there that he knew didn't give a fuck about meech in the slightest, acting like they were vital in meech's life when that wasn't the case, lying just for attention and that made Kai even more upset not only for himself but for meech.

"That's understandable but you didn't come here for them, you came for the people who really give a fuck about you,the people who really got ya best interest at heart. Most Importantly you came for meech, not any of them, forget about them." Lani responded, her tone more patient now.

Milan knew today was hard for Kaiyeer, as it would be for anybody in his position, but felt like him trying to isolate himself or avoid meech's service wasn't the best way to go about things.

And Kai knew that too, as he took her words in as the smoke blew through his lips, clearly thinking it over.

"Let's just go up, only for a little while. You promised." Lani spoke again.

He didn't say anything, just nodded his head ready to get it over with.

"Thank you." Lani smiled shifting in her seat as she leaned over to his side, and kissed the side his face.

"Now Come on." She reached over past him and rolled her window down, having enough of the smoke.

"Whatchu do that for?"

"Cause this is not a hot box, got my clothes smelling like weed. You lucky these just my funeral clothes or I would've blacked." She went on to roll his window down too, getting the smoke out faster while digging in her bag.

Lani pulled out her perfume and sprayed some on herself before going to spray kai next.

"Here boo."

"Nah ion want that, ain't that the perfume you just got? Yeah nah that shit stink bro." He pushed her hand away hearing her gasp at his remark

"Nigga no the fuck it don't. None of my perfume stink you buggin. Look, smell." She tried to make him smell it again but he moved her hand yet again

"Milan I know what that shit smell like, it's too fruity that shit smell like some shit my abuela would wear."

Milan scoffed loudly, before laughing.

"Oh yeah now you talking out ya neck, NONE of my perfumes smell like no fucking old lady perfume." She held her Versace perfume up, smelling it again herself.

"Yeah no, this smell good."

"Yeah well I don't need that, I'm good." Kai replied, pulling out his own smell good he got which was a small scented smell good oil in a green little bottle with the rolling ball on top.

Lani watched him whip it out and put it on as she laughed unprovoked.

"Nigga I know you ain't pull out no body oil, so you Muslim now?"

"Oh nahhhh you got jokes?" He raised a brow while she kept laughing.

"Pulling out oils and shit where you get that from? The ock stand? I'm sayin like nowwww niggas is Muslim when you convert son? Respectfully? Salaams." 👳🏾‍♂️

(LMAOOOO let me stop playing with my religion! 🧕🏾)

"Aight now you dragging it." He shook his head, chuckling as he put his smell good away.

"I'm just playing they do be smellin good."

"I know they do, you ain't gotta tell me." He replied arrogantly while Lani smiled before putting her hand up.