𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘖𝘯𝘦.

Start from the beginning

"Let's go." Lani told her, hopping out of the car and the younger girl did the same.

Rere closed the door behind herself, adjusting her shorts before rounding the car while Lani locked the car doors back.

They walked down the parking lot, making their way inside of the cold mall and escaping the scorching hot sun awaiting them back outside.

Lani texted kai that they had just made it to the mall while Rere pulled out her phone and looked at herself, making sure she looked good.

"So, where you wanna go first?" She asked, looking over at her.

"Um.. I dunno, where you wanna go first?"

"We can go to this new boutique I saw the last time I was here with my friend, they had real cute stuff." Lani replied and she nodded.

They made their way onto the escalator, talking along the way.

"You excited for tomorrow?" Rere asked Milan and she nodded

"Yeah, see Kai in his element and stuff, it should be fun." She replied briefly hearing rere laugh

"What?"

"You the only person that really call kaykay by his name, we usually call him kay-- well I call him kaykay. Never Kai."

"Oh, yeah I dunno.. he never corrected me on it so I just continued to call him that.. plus I like his name, it's cute." Lani shrugged, before hearing rere speak again as they got off the elevator.

"So how did you and KayKay meet?"

Milan heard the question and laughed, thinking back to the day they met.

"We met at a party actually. You know shae shae?" She asked her and she nodded.

"Of course, we not real close though because she was older than me.. wait, y'all met at her party?" She asked watching her confirm her suspicions.

"Damn, I was supposed to go-- she invited me but I ended up going to see some boy." Rere sighed at the memory, and Lani only looked at her with a raised brow.

"Boy? Do tell." Lani laughed, before speaking again.

"Don't worry I won't tell your brother, I can keep a secret."

"I know, I wasn't worried about that-- but it's nothing to tell really. We don't talk no more."She shrugged.

"Does it have something to do with why you got suspended?" Lani asked and she nodded.

"His ex-- if you can even call her that."Rere rolled her eyes.

"The girl you was fighting?" She asked, watching her nod before going on.

"Yeah, some senior. They had whatever going on before me, but when I came into the picture he promised me he cut all that off. That I had nothing to worry about and he been stopped messing with her, but soon as we popped out or whatever, sis started throwing subs and talking real hot. Thinking I was supposed to be scared cause she was a senior-- like I give a fuck. Like bitch you too old acting like this over a nigga."

"And is, sis need to be worrying about her senior presentation than boys." Lani told her, hearing rere laugh.

"Exactly, worrying about the wrong shit."

"So what made ya fight?"

"You know Kaykay been going up and stuff, and people know I'm his little sister so of course people be on dick, tryna be my friend for clout and stuff, she was going round talking shit-- saying that's the only reason why the boy I'm talking to, Khalil even pay me any dust ah ah all this hot shit. Then she said something slick about KayKay like she would get him set up--'